NFL Draft?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will be the number one NFL draft pick in 2019?

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kyler Murray. There just to much raw talent there to pass up. In a light QB draft with a handful of QB needy teams , hes gold

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who will be the number one NFL draft pick in 2019?

I love to watch NFL since 2012 though I live in Europe ...
but I never know when NFL Draft starts !!
So could you tell me when it's the DAY ???

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss those days. Running the 40, Jumping the vertical leap. I miss knocking the shit out of people, but that's just me lol. Sad to say but I don't watch the game as much as I use to considering I've played the game from High school to Practice squad of The (non of your business). I wonder what you guys think about the game today. Is it getting soft or is it just protecting the players from the progressive speed, strength, and explosion evolving in talent?

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I miss those days. Running the 40, Jumping the vertical leap. I miss knocking the shit out of people, but that's just me lol. Sad to say but I don't watch the game as much as I use to considering I've played the game from High school to Practice squad of The (non of your business). I wonder what you guys think about the game today. Is it getting soft or is it just protecting the players from the progressive speed, strength, and explosion evolving in talent?

It is definately getting soft. The defenseless WR and QB rules are out of control and they might as well give them skirts.

That being said I think, Bosa the DE will be the #1 pick. Kyler Murray is good but he is about 5ft 9in tall and I think that will be too much of a gamble to take that high. The Cardinals also have a better option at QB imo in Rosen. Chance they trade down and the team coming up could be going after Murray though !

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kyler Murray is short for a QB but players who have played baseball and football have high success rates in the NFL due to learning curve and fast adaptation of the program’s system. Idk I think he’ll go first. We’ll see who’s right [emoji6]

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We dont have news about nfl draft in brazil.I enjoy watching NFL and i would like to known if do you think Tom Brady can play in a high level yet.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bosa or williams. Murry won't even be the first qb drafted most likely.

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Murray's obviously not the qb prototype, but recent undersized Russell Wilson, lamar Jackson, baker Mayfield have exceeded expectations. If Murray goes #1 to AZ he'll suck until they upgrade the OL and receiving options.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kyler Murray , Cardinals are just Lollying around because they have the first pick and they want Large offers for Rosen. Do I think Murray should be #1? Not Really, He is a geat QB to watch on the field but I'm not sure how he will overall Adapt to the NFL he had one of the better lines in the NCAA and to come to a team with a subpar line he's going to end up like Rosen. One of the Most Overrated QBs in the draft is Haskins. He is not NFL quality and if he goes to the giants he will get destroyed.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is always hype this time of year. The "NEXT so and so". The reality is that until Von Miller is coming off the edge and these guys still make the throw, then they are still projects with upside.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure what the Cardinals would be thinking here if they DIDNT take Bosa first overall.

Unless someone blows them out of the water for that top pick, Cards got to take Bosa

Murray probably not even the first QB chosen

F

FOS1300

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Steelers will hopefully make a move or two.

Attachments

• steelers_helmet-wallpaper.jpg
    steelers_helmet-wallpaper.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 21
F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cards are definitely playing the "woah is me" card to try and get extreme value out of their 1st pick. I see them actually trying to trade this pick away now , reason for the Lack of talks about it. Even though most teams with the first pick don't do much until Draft Day. I think they are just trying to see how much Value overall Murray has to other teams and then when the clock is on try and trade down for a couple 1st Rounders

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love to watch NFL since 2012 though I live in Europe ...
but I never know when NFL Draft starts !!
So could you tell me when it's the DAY ???

Thursday April 25. The first round only. I don't think Arizona has given up on Josh Rosen. We shall see. Most evaluations I've seen have Kyler Murray the tenth or later bpa.

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a feeling Rosen gets traded on draft day to the Giants and Murrey goes first

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thursday April 25. The first round only. I don't think Arizona has given up on Josh Rosen. We shall see. Most evaluations I've seen have Kyler Murray the tenth or later bpa.

Thanx !)

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Steelers will hopefully make a move or two.

They did and it helped Denver quite a bit. They say the last time Pitt did this it was to get Troy Polamalu. They're hoping to hit gold again. I will say that Pitt. certainly knows their linebackers.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Giants own the worst pick, taking Jones at 6th just seems crazy especially when the Ohio St QB was still available. Its like Eli picked a guy that would not be able to challenge him.

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am absolutely stunned the NYG passed on Dwayne Haskins with the 6th overall pick and took Daniel Jones instead

this is an absolute LOSS for the NYG

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am absolutely stunned the NYG passed on Dwayne Haskins with the 6th overall pick and took Daniel Jones instead

this is an absolute LOSS for the NYG

I don't think haskins was the right pick for them. Daniel Jones... Prob not but Def not Haskins. Haskins is a one year wonder , Jones At least had some sort of additional playing time. Do I think it was there best move THAT early? hell no, Trade up later on

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure who stated the obvious before, but yes Daniel Jones is probably the dumbest pick of the draft. I doubt anyone else was going to select him in the first 40 selections. The Giants GM is just making stuff saying he knew 2 teams would take Jones before the 17th pick!