surely not, he is way too overrated in every aspect

Last edited:
N

Narcizzist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's great but he's nowhere near Messi. Nobody is.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you take the last ten years, the best players in the world are Ronaldo and Messi. But the best football player of the last four months is Neimar.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Noo, Ronaldo is better!!

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is better, but he deserves more titles ;)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No ,ronaldo or messi ,he is a good player tho no doubt

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is good player but not the best.. for right now CR7 would take ball'on d'or.. again..

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pele said ronaldo is the best in the world just the otherday

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahaha I'm Brazilian and Pelé changes his opinion every month, or week or day.
Neymar is one of the best in the world, playing well both in club and NT. In terms of goals, he was behind Messi and Ronaldo, but this season he was a beast in assistences, free kicks, dribbles and runs, and he is a clutch player too. Ronaldo had more titles this season, that will count for him to win another golden.

steadman0

steadman0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a good player, when is isn't diving up the floor. He isn't better than ronaldo, Messi or Suarez yet but he will get there. Although people will still always be talking about Messi no matter if he plays better than him that game.

Myself, I don't rate Messi as much as I do Suarez and Ronaldo though. They have both proved they can do it in the Premier league, which is a lot tougher than Spanish league. Messi will never leave that league because it will show how many areas of his game actually lack compared to Suarez and Ronaldo.

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Suarez was so good at Liverpool, carrying them for almost a title in 13-14, but they play in diferent positions and the formation and the coach has much influence the way the players play. You can see players performing so well, but when the coach changes, he starts playing bad. Smalling was playing well under Louis Van Gaal, with Mourinho he is average or bad. Neymar has freedom to play, but Messi is the focal point of the team. Neymar is the future, but Barca will need to sign or get players from La Masia to help Neymar.

steadman0

steadman0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree Suarez did carry us that season, but it wasn't just about what he did with the ball, he made others look better than they was, Sturridge (sick note) for example.

Neymar will definatly be the future star at barca if he stays there. But he will probably end up going to Man U and that will be his career over to be honest. He probably wont be as big a flop as Pogba but his game will certainly go downhill.

Either way, we only have a few years of decent football left anyway as Money is ruining it. Between the amount Sky plumit into it and the China league paying stupid amounts.

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suarez scoring from every place of the field and playing for fun, helped Sturridge with 21 goals.
Neymar can go to premier league and do well. In brazil, every centreback played hard against him, and almost always he won the battles. I know that Premier League is tough, but he evolved and is a so much better player now that I think he can play in PL. Players like Hazard plays well in England, I have no doubt that Neymar can too.

steadman0

steadman0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not saying he can't do it in the premier league, I'm sure he can, may need a season to adapt though, although people will expect it from him instantly.

I'm just saying that if he did come to the premium league, it would have to be the right club where he fits in.

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, he will need the right players and club to succed.

A

ats272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is very far from the results of Messi and Ronaldo.Perhaps, in time he will be able to approach them,but he can not surpass them.

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We saw that period when Messi was mising from Barcelona, and the team struggled to have some positive results. Neymar was there but can't do anything, so, we can say Neymar is the best when at least 1 player is much better.