The next world champion is France

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most likely the match with Uruguay will not be so spectacular. If only Suarez does not do it again, something incredible.
Uruguay is more interesting than argentina in defense

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most likely the match with Uruguay will not be so spectacular. If only Suarez does not do it again, something incredible.
Uruguay is more interesting than Argentina in defense
It is a spectacle to see Uruguay play, it is an extraordinary team, but it does not have players for relays and that will hurt it in the next matches, but france has 2 teams in 1 and that is important

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont see it happening. the attack great but defensively too many holes.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France showed a solid game and quickly counter attacks and for me is in the final.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Uruguay are very very strong

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The final is France vs Croatia :dancing2::cheers:

There are a lot of matches till end...Spain, Belgium, Columbia, England, brasil have their chances too. :) I hope at least one south american team will be in final.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, France is very strong and can easily win. They have noticeable team interactions, and not just a set of stars that show an individual game.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today Win Russia, Spain is out

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spain lead 1 0 :ciao:

Excuse me, did you say something? :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::icon_shak:icon_shak:icon_shak

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excuse me, did you say something? :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::icon_shak:icon_shak:icon_shak
I knew it and say to others,if they shoot penaltys,russians are win,but be honest who play better? Now winner from cro-den match play with russians ;)

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
<div class="tw-ta-container tw-nfl" id="tw-target-text-container" style="position: relative; padding-top: 20px; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0px;">incredible another selection of the great powers in football says goodbye to the world, this world has had many casualties that nobody expected, but I think the winner of this world will be a European team and a new champion, the story is changing that always win the same, now we will see new European champion in the world

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I knew it and say to others,if they shoot penaltys,russians are win,but be honest who play better? Now winner from cro-den match play with russians ;)
Russia was playing better than Spain, Spain did not come playing well the last games

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
<div class="tw-ta-container tw-nfl" id="tw-target-text-container" style="position: relative; padding-top: 20px; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0px;">incredible another selection of the great powers in football says goodbye to the world, this world has had many casualties that nobody expected, but I think the winner of this world will be a European team and a new champion, the story is changing that always win the same, now we will see new European champion in the world
France looks better than any team, so I think it will be the champion, France has 3 teams in 1

daco111

daco111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
France vs Croatia in finals.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
So far a lot of teams are underperforming, but it feels like Brazil or France are going to take it.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France has a good team ok, but still 3 games to go. It is not gonna be easy at all vs Uruguay, the won all games so far.
No big favorites as I see. It is going to be a close one.
Brazil won vs mexico was good. Could score more goals but is in the next round.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
read all the thread, and you will see that I was not wrong in any of my forecasts