Next Barca manager

Who's the best manager for barca rebuilding?

• Xavi

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Ten Hag

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Ranieri

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Conte

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Bo Svensson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
That's a tough decision for Barcelona because the new manager is going to be responible for giving to the team their new "identity" in the post-Messi era.

I don't know if Conte fits the style of football Barcelona play, probably not.

Xavi is a good option.

Lucien Favre is in my opinion an alternative, he is a good coach, in Barca will have the budget to buy top-class players.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With Xavi, I think Barca will be in style again, with a good little offensive football with a lot of goals, and maybe the defense will work more stably as shouldn’t to get three goals and lose points after a 3-0 half than this weekend.:rolleyes:

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome home Xavi. I hope you will succeed and we will see Barça, who will be feared by her opponents and who will be proud of her fans.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Xavi now is almost 007, he has an almost impossible mission, save the remainder of this season.
The Dutchmen in the team lack consistence, grit and willingness to perform. This is valid for Dest and Frenkie, as for Luuk de Jong and Depay, they wouldnt have dreamed of wearing the Barca shirt few years ago.
Koeman made sure of making it impossible for anybody to succeed after him.
Signings of Eric Garcia was a huge mistake, as for Aguero, Man City knew he has health issues, he came to Barca and now is expected to retire.
There is a saying in Morocco, "the cheapest it is, the less valuable!"

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Antonio Conte is progressing a lot. He is an emotional coach. This charges the players for exploits.