Next Barca manager

Who's the best manager for barca rebuilding?

• Xavi

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Ten Hag

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Ranieri

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Conte

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Bo Svensson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who do you think is the most fit to assume the Barca Job?

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently it will be Xavi, leaving aside Barcelona's financial problems, I would try to sign Antonio Conte, who did a good job at Inter and seems to be a good name for the shock Barcelona need, leaving aside Barcelona's financial problems... :)

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently it will be Xavi, leaving aside Barcelona's financial problems, I would try to sign Antonio Conte, who did a good job at Inter and seems to be a good name for the shock Barcelona need, leaving aside Barcelona's financial problems... :)
Conte is not for Barca, he plays to defensive football!

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I heard that Xavi will be the one, but I think it is still just rumors. Conte would also do a great job if they sign him. But the real question remains "What could any coach do under the pressure of the financial problems Barca is going through right now"? And he also has to deal with a group of talented youngsters who are still lacking experience.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, this is a good opportunity for Xavi, to return to their home team and try to change the situation. I think that the main thing for Barcelona now is to achieve the top 4, that is, to continue to play in the Champions League. the task for them is quite within their powers and they need a coach who is able to rebuild the team, of course with an attacking style. and here there is already an advantage in choosing in favor of more experienced trainers.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Conte is not for Barca, he plays to defensive football!

Inter coached by him last year made several games with elastic scores, and more than offensive or defensive, they won the championship (Assuming this is a priority)

Anyway, I don't think it's viable, I just read about how much he asked to take over Man United and at the moment it's unfeasible for Barcelona (Taking into account that they released MESSI for budget reasons)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Xavi would be the best. He knows the club and has probably received good training. Like when Zidane came to Real, Xavi should be here, who everyone respects at the club, the players and the crew would have a good chance behind him, because Barca needs that now.
But anyway, it’s unlikely he’s going to arrive, though I don’t know the latest news. :dontknow:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe someone not from this list will be. Jürgen Klopp or Zidane or in general Guus Hidink is also an option.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
On Barcelona's recovery from the crisis, there is one magician by the last name - Ranieri

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I think Xavi will be the best option for Barça. Xavi has the style and DNA of Barcelona:)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
probably will be XAVI and even he does't have the experience I think it's the best option at this time. Barca needs a total reconstrucion

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think Xavi will be the one. A good bet for long-term planning.

If Xavi declined the invitation, I would bring Antonio Conte. Always do good short-term works.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Xavi has more chances, although Conte and Ranieri are also good coaches. Who is Ten Hug?

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Xavi is a good player, but not a coach.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.As most members have said, I also think Xavi will be the next Barcelona´s coach.Although, he doesn´t have the experience like the other ones but he knows very well how Barza likes to play .I like Ranieri but ,unfortunaly, he is not the coach Barcelona is needing.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I think Xavi would be the perfect choice for Barcelona. Tradition and attacking tactics are extremely important for the club, so Conte and Ranieri with their cautious defensive football will be rejected by the fans. Former Barça players are good at making the right decisions in dark times, as the experience of coaches such as Guardiola and Luis Enrique shows.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, it is Xavi, but for me the best Manager is Ten Hag, the work he's doing with Ajax is phenomenal, the reliance on youngsters and how he makes the best of what he's got with Ajax, no big stars sign up, Tiki Taka, Modern football with total football philosophy created in Ajax, developed and enhanced by Cruyff in Barcelona. I mean Ajax is Barca on a budget.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no other opinion , just Xavi

I think Barcelona will announce him as a coach soon

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The expectation was confirmed, Xavi is the new coach of Barcelona.

In my opinion it was a good choice. It will take time to get Barcelona back on its feet, but at least he knows everything about the club and has some experience as a coach.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is now official that Xavi is the coach of Barca.

Maybe with it they will have the opportunity to climb out of the pit. I think he’ll shake the company and maybe play a more spectacular offensive football with the Barca stable defense.

I hope you succeed because LaLiga needs a good Barcelona.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is now official that Xavi is the coach of Barca.

Maybe with it they will have the opportunity to climb out of the pit. I think he’ll shake the company and maybe play a more spectacular offensive football with the Barca stable defense.

I hope you succeed because LaLiga needs a good Barcelona.
Not only La Liga, Champions League too.
It is a shame to see things en up in this manner, I am really hopeful Barca will make it to the top 4 this season, and maybe 1/4 UCL this season.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Barca have some good young players but they need time and patience to grow, and Xavi is the right coach to teach them the spirit of this club.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand that the issue has already been resolved in favor of Xavi. it will be interesting to see his work. namely, how he will build his game based on the players and the situation at the club, or whether Barcelona will try to play the football they played when he was a player.
one more question: if Xavi had been a coach from the beginning of the season, he could have kept Messi from leaving, but there is no answer to that.

tra1mp

tra1mp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you look at the work of Xavi in ​​the previous club as a coach. You can see that football is tiki-taka style. Lots of short passes and ball control. In the next six months we will see the old Barcelona, ​​it is a pity that without a Messi.