New NBA season.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What an incredible match for Curry yesterday, 62 points, too much game. I think that this season Golden manages to return to the playoffs. And even without Durant, Golden is a very strong team, so much so that they won and reached several finals without Durant.

When Klay is ready for play, they will be e candidate for the title and that will be the next year, this year the maximum is a spot in the playoffs, but that is not so sure, but I hope they will catch the 8 place, Steph Curry can put them there alone.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thers alot of improved teams even the suns r 5-2 with the addition of chris paul adding to the core of booker and ayton. im rooting for celtics but we need to get more rebounding help to even hv a finals chance.

Suns have a chance this year for playoffs. Also, this team is with a lot of tradition in the competition and deserved to be back in the playoffs, because I can not remember when they last participated in, but for sure it was a lot of years ago. Chris Paul and Devin Booker can be a monster duo, which can outlast the other teams.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate to say it but I think the Lakers just got better in the offseason, so I see repeat all the way. On a side note it does not matter how many titles Le bron wins he will never be as good as M.J. who in my opinion and in most pro basketball players minds is the greatest to ever play the game!!! Oh yeah the Brooklyn Nets are going to be a decent team this year.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if Lebron James manages to win seven titles, something extremely difficult, he can be considered better than Jordan.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many teams are reaching 10 games and so far it seems that Houston and Nets have not yet established themselves. Both teams find it difficult to stay in the top eight. But I think that by the middle of the season these two teams will be more organized and competing for the top positions.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning of the season the Lakers show that they are still very strong, last night they won a big victory over Houston, it looks like they will win again in the west this year.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand basketball at all, but as a game it is fantastically beautiful !!! Especially the NBA

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand basketball at all, but as a game it is fantastically beautiful !!!Especially the NBA
Unfortunately, no fans this season. But we believe that everything will return soon!

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real basketball is an amazing and very exciting game to watch.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning of the season, we realized that on the east side it will be well disputed, with no team running a prominently campaign. In my view of the east side, there is no team that today is capable of beating the Lakers, I think that the biggest difficulty for the Lakers will be to be champion of the west.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lakers ,nets or bucks have the best chance at the title ,everyone else is just there .

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Incredible start to the season in Utah, the team is leading the western conference and has been playing well. I think if they continue at that pace, we will have a great western conference final with Utah and the Lakers.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Philadelphia in the East is showing a similarly good start, and I don’t remember the last time that happened.:)

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Celtics win

Celtics will win the championship in a very simple way, they have great players and a coach who runs the team well, my respects to the other teams, but this year it will be Celtics, the Lakers could also repeat the feat but it is complicated, Good luck to all teams but this year the championship goes to the celtics.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think in the previous years the Celtics had stronger teams and didn't win. So, this year I don't consider them favorites, I think they are among the 5 or 6 teams that can reach the final.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lakers started the season as one of the favorites for the title, or even the main favorite, but at the moment they are in seventh place, what is going on with the Lakers? Are they going to make it to the west end at least?