New NBA season.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New NBA season, I created this topic to talk about the new NBA season. Will the Lakers be champion again? Will any team surprise this season? Any novice player that draws attention?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only Nets have a chance to stop Lakers in a playoff game.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Nets team is very strong, Durant is an extraordinary player. But I believe there are more teams that can play for the Lakers. I think Bucks, Indiana and Boston in the east have good teams. In the west are Houston and Clippers. I think it will be a hot season.

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once again Lakers will be champion if the squad maintain healthy, without any injury!
The only rival that stand up against them seems to be broklyn, however it still early stages. Some teams can rise up as Clippers, Nuggets, Heat..... Houston, Warriors, Bucks are out of chance in my opinion!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Nets I think will be the big contenders for the title

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lakers/Clippers for me
Eastern Nets

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am very happy that the next season started in 2020. I'm very curious about the Miami Heat, I'm rooting for them.I don’t think the Lakers will be champions again !

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lakers should take the second championship without question.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lakers will win but it will be tight.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston or Brooklyn vs Lakers for it all is my prediction

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Heat surprised a lot last season, eliminating the Bucks that were a favorite by 4 to 1 and making a well disputed final with the Lakers, maybe they will be able to reach the final again.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The lakers have the best team. I thought the nets looked great but then they lose to charlotte? The clippers are pretenders once again. You can't lose by 50 in one half. Pandemic P will never get them to the promised land.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
After a season of waiting due to Kevin Durant's injury, we are finally able to watch the Nets with him and Kyrie Irving, and they are both starting the season meeting expectations.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The lakers have the best team. I thought the nets looked great but then they lose to charlotte? The clippers are pretenders once again. You can't lose by 50 in one half. Pandemic P will never get them to the promised land.

They depend on one person. Without Kawai, they are nothing.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron gonna get another one.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I hope that another 2-3 teams
will be contenders for title,not only Nets or Lakers.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope another 2-3 teams will
be candidates for the title, not just Nets or Lakers.

I think it will be a season well disputed, we only have two unbeaten teams and this one with 4 games. I think at least 6 teams fought for the title. And the Orlando team is surprising with 4-0, but I think that there are no players to keep that pace.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it will be a season well disputed, we only have two unbeaten teams and this one with 4 games. I think at least 6 teams fought for the title. And the Orlando team is surprising with 4-0, but I think that there are no players to keep that pace.
Yes,
we will be able to see the real situation after couple of months.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Nets are not starting the season so well, it looks like the team will need to work out some details throughout the season to be able to fight for the title.

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The season is long and things will change a lot!
However, Lakers is favorite for sure!
Nets and Clippers are right behing with Durant and Leonard!
Others teams need to learn on how to win championship.... but I'm looking forward to how the nuggets can perform!

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What an incredible match for Curry yesterday, 62 points, too much game. I think that this season Golden manages to return to the playoffs. And even without Durant, Golden is a very strong team, so much so that they won and reached several finals without Durant.

J

Joonhi93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For my taste, the angels are going to win again, they have a great squad, but if the nets complement each other, they will be very tough

C

coolbrees 9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thers alot of improved teams even the suns r 5-2 with the addition of chris paul adding to the core of booker and ayton. im rooting for celtics but we need to get more rebounding help to even hv a finals chance.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
outras equipes aprimoradas, mesmo os suns r 5-2, com a adição de chris paul adicionando ao núcleo de booker e ayton. estou torcendo pelos celtas, mas precisamos de mais ajuda de recuperação para ainda ter uma chance nas finais.

Surprising start for Suns, but it is too early to say whether they will make it to the playoffs. I think the Boston team is strong and one of the candidates to reach the finals.

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont want the lakers repeating. would like to see a new team mostly underdog win it this year.