The NBA suspends the season

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I want to say my opinion about the NBA. I really want him back because I want to see Lebron James win the championship, let's hope that when the coronavirus thing happens, sports will resume worldwide
Giannis Antetokounmpo should win his first ring when the season resumes.:deal:

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They should just cancel this season and start fresh when things get normal due to different effects corona has had to each team.
The season cannot be canceled. All team results will be lost. I'm sure the NBA will change the calendar. The virus will stop and the season can be finished even at the end of the year.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I miss basketball ....

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They should just cancel this season and start fresh when things get normal due to different effects corona has had to each team.
I think LeBron has a different opinion!

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The season cannot be canceled. All team results will be lost .

And that would be end of world because.....?

Even if they decide to continue, it is not like they just continue where left off and only problem is long break. It would be like totally new season anyways so might as well cancel and start fresh on new season when we got rid of corona for good and teams can play healthy and crowd can be there so home advantage is where it used to be.

I would have liked to see this season through just cause i bet Lakers to win trophy but with these conditions i would rather just take my stakes back. Anyhow, if they end up finishing season, no matter how far it goes, my tip would be to bet underdogs more than ever, balance between teams will not be what they were before break ;)

P

Powell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so other sports league as well but maybe football champions league played

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think whenever this virus ends they need to resume the season and then the playoffs ,i cant see how cancelling it would work

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I would hope that they are able to finish the season. I'd like to see how things play out with the Lakers playing so well and matching up with the Clippers. Also with the way the Bucs are playing this year I think it would be a pretty good playoff/championship series. Hopefully we can get back to some form of normalcy soon, but only time will tell.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion for sporting events should end the season without an audience at all levels of the sport so that citizens can take advantage of it at home and broadcast it on free TV for the whole world, we already know that if you can play without an audience already I do WWE and it was a total success

Not everything can be money right now that the world is suffering like that, it should give a free entertainment with the culminations of the most important events such as: the NBA, TENNIS, GOLF, FUTBOLL ETC ..

Last edited by a moderator:
W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sucks we got no nba it would be about playoff time

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm surprised they haven't capitalized on the "stay at home" trend other business have done. Like giving away NBA pass, and holding a smaller play off of like the top 4 from each side for 3 game series all at a central location over the course of a few weeks in hopes some people get used to the NBA pass and subscribe to it.

J

jmg199

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still easing in over here. Hopefully this place can take up the hours I would normally use up on NBA forums. The main 2 I go to have been even more dead lately than during the offseason.
At least then there are some rookies and freeagents to talk about