NBA SEASON BETTING THREAD DAILY

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thoughts on day ones games vs the spread or over under ....feels like a good day for unders some big spreads out there but maybe could see portland covers theirs -5.5 and the over ,other two games knicks vs cavs i could see under and spurs vs warriors seems high under possibly too ....thoughts

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow! I didn't know opening day for the NBA was so early!

Spurs crushed the Warriors as did the Cavaliers vs the Knicks.

Lillard and Portland got a win!

Lots of good games tonight! I may have to see how these teams start before I start plunking down wagers!

Good luck to your Raptors this year!

Go Rockets!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah raptors won their first game tonight

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ribby. What do you think about Memphis/Minnesota tonight?

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look to see Golden State win mostly all their games says Playful

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That game tonight with Portland is going to be a good one ,even that rockets ,cavs game before it wow what a scorefest with cleveland taking it 250 plus points combined

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ribby. What do you think about Memphis/Minnesota tonight?

Sorry I missed this question!

I believe the Timberwolves will get their first W of the season.

Very nice! Looking at the box score. The Timberwolves seem to be improved on paper. Let's see how they handle a 82 game stretch.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New York Knicks (+1) @ Home Vs Houston Rockets

1 Unit

Rockets and Knicks lost last night and play again tonight. Knicks are an improved team and should play better at home this year.

trozolet

trozolet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New York Knicks (+1) @ Home Vs Houston Rockets

1 Unit

Rockets and Knicks lost last night and play again tonight. Knicks are an improved team and should play better at home this year.

Toronto @ Washington
Over 204

Chicago @ Boston
Celtics -3

Dallas @ Utah
Over 189

Good luck on your bets! :D

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
season began for basketball and hockey, I will follow your suggestions for betting, though you follow closely, watching matches, I think ribbybruno will help with his opinion, but I think more to bet on hockey, basketball was hard to guess the outcome, hockey:) I prefer to follow and bet especially on total shots on goal:)

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
blazers ml, pistons ml,raptors -1 picks for today

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over seems like a great pick for tonight in raps ,wizards game they really need to win this and the raps are playing well

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tonight Warriors vs. Thunder. I don't have tips for bets, just eager to see the reencounter of Durant and Westbrook

999lucfer666

999lucfer666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting topic, I think you join, please?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonight Warriors vs. Thunder. I don't have tips for bets, just eager to see the reencounter of Durant and Westbrook

Its going to be a big time battle ,i thing golden state takes it but the over would be a solid play

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My NBA picks for Nov 4- Toronto -8.5 over Miami and Golden State -11 over Lakers

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Utah beat San Antonio in Texas in their 1st meeting. Spurs come out tonight!

San Antonio (-4) @ Utah

1 Unit

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Its going to be a big time battle ,i thing golden state takes it but the over would be a solid play
Golden State won, you were right. But it was easily, Kevin Durant decimated the Thunder

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden State won, you were right. But it was easily, Kevin Durant decimated the Thunder

Yeah okc only played only one quarter and thats never going to get it done against a team like the warriors i figured Durant would go off and im glad and westbrook would get frustrated ,next matchup is in okc when they meet ,that place will be a rocking and the thunder and westbrook will play better ,will be closer . Lets go raptors today a team they should beat

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yeah okc only played only one quarter and thats never going to get it done against a team like the warriors i figured Durant would go off and im glad and westbrook would get frustrated ,next matchup is in okc when they meet ,that place will be a rocking and the thunder and westbrook will play better ,will be closer . Lets go raptors today a team they should beat
I saw two Raptors games this season, DeMar DeRozan is on fire like last year.

Very nice watch him playing. Today playing in Toronto against Miami Heat I think they will probably win

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I saw two Raptors games this season, DeMar DeRozan is on fire like last year.

Very nice watch him playing. Today playing in Toronto against Miami Heat I think they will probably win
Raptors beat the Heat, 96-87. DeRozan 34 points, confirming expectations.

A game with surprising result was the victory of the Lakers against Warriors for 20 points difference. Curry didn't convert any 3 points ball - 0/10

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raptors beat the Heat, 96-87. DeRozan 34 points, confirming expectations.

A game with surprising result was the victory of the Lakers against Warriors for 20 points difference. Curry didn't convert any 3 points ball - 0/10

Was proud of the raptors today this is a game often they would lose DD was awesome again matching a jordan record ,and yes that was a pathetic effort by the warriors i thought they would have trouble back to back i thought they would win but a close one not getting smashed by them coast to coast that was pretty surprising

999lucfer666

999lucfer666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet number 1
New York Knicks - Utah Jazz
Win: New York Knicks

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars