G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA is returning in a few hours.

Who will become a champion in this format until the end of the season?

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I beliece that the champions is going to be tge los angeles clippers and are going to win against the bucks but i can also see the los angeles lakers win also

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rooting for the Raptors.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Battle of Los Angeles. It was a great game. I'm glad bucketball is back.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lonzo finishes 2-13 but from watching the actual game I thought he played pretty well. Seemed to get by his defender whenever he wanted and created a lot of good looks for his teammates as well as he got to the rim with ease. Next step is just finishing off these solid moves at the rim.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also think the the final in the Western Conference will be between Clippers and Lakers and everything will be decided in the final game of the series. In the Eastern Conference, the favorite is Bucks, but I also think Raptors have some chances. All the same, they are the defending champions. Hope the new champions to be from LA.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally the nba began and the most valuable will be nothing more and nothing less than lebron james

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it won't last,,,baseball will be first to shut down,followed by the NBA.The U.S hasn't dealt will the virus properly yet,maybe next year,i guess.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it won't last,,,baseball will be first to shut down,followed by the NBA.The U.S hasn't dealt will the virus properly yet,maybe next year,i guess.

Is it official the MLB is down?

Because if that happens, the chance to be done the same with NBA is big, too. I hope at least NBA will finish the season normally. At all, I don't know one country, which have dealt with the virus, but I think we should deal with the fact we are living with this virus and the sports must continue. This virus will exists for a lot of years in the future and we have to live with that thought - it is nothing special than the other viruses.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
76ers

I hope the 76ers go the distance.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Lakers will win the Championship against the Bucks

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it official the MLB is down?

Because if that happens, the chance to be done the same with NBA is big, too. I hope at least NBA will finish the season normally. At all, I don't know one country, which have dealt with the virus, but I think we should deal with the fact we are living with this virus and the sports must continue. This virus will exists for a lot of years in the future and we have to live with that thought - it is nothing special than the other viruses.
Not yet,but its coming,,, Tweet :(

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Lakers will win because LeBron James and Anthony Davis are sympathetic. But let’s say Giannis Antetokounmpo is also a great player so the Bucks can win up.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The Raptors are defending champions and made the Lakers look positively pedestrian in the first game. Fun fact - Lakers have not beat the Raptors since Nov 30, 2014.
They struggled a bit with the Heat today, but still beat them. Kawhi Leonard helped them win a championship, but he is just one player (a very good one). Lowry took a backseat to Leonard, and other Raptors were also relegated to lesser roles.
This year's Raptors have a better winning percentage than last year's team.
I believe the emergence of All-Star Spicy P, and the development of OG Anunoby, will more than compensate for the loss of Leonard (and Danny Green).
Also, the Raptors defence is amazing. They can defend the three point line AND the paint at the same time. Most teams can do one or the other well.

We now have something to really enjoy during the pandemic.
Let's hope the teams can keep the virus out of the NBA bubble and play through to a championship.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the wake of the Jacob Blake shooting, 3 games were cancelled today, lead fittingly by the Bucks not coming onto the court... apparently the players are meeting today or tomorrow to talk about future action.

I can see this going one of two ways... the players take a short "break" and play resumes in a little bit, or the playoffs completely get cancelled. I can see both scenarios as possibilities, especially if players begin to leave the bubble.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nba needs to cut players wages big time so they actually have to work for their money instead of boycott whatever when ever they feel like it. Don't prevent next shooting or make better place. Idiots don't get how privilged they are

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
One of LA teams have a good chance to win,but I not sure that playoffs will continue.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the playoffs are going to be shut down permanently and the decision will be made soon because of protests and not because of the virus. The players feel there are larger things in life than basketball and their heads are not in the game. Expect announcement soon.

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the playoffs are going to be shut down permanently and the decision will be made soon because of protests and not because of the virus. The players feel there are larger things in life than basketball and their heads are not in the game. Expect announcement soon.
I think the palyoffs will be resume as there is so much money involve and the show must go on. However, I truly believe that NBA Org and all other entertainment corporation can strongest the speech to the problem that we have in society! That will happen! Well, at least, I hope so!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All will be back on August 29 and 30.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would rather see sports not to be mixed with politicss. There place and time for both separately. At least for me sports is away time from everything else, relaxing and enjoying excitement and good performanses by pros.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA players are not thinking about the championship at all. Politics is more important to them now.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I support the boycott of the NBA for mistreatment of a black-skinned citizen by a white policeman giving him 7 shots in front of his children
No to vaccines

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the league is not shut down by the Corona virus or all the civil unrest in the US then I hope that Toronto raptors win it. Nobody is expecting them to win after Leonard left at the end of last season