NBA Betting Thread 2015/2016

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Incredibly, the seventh game, just like in a fairy tale cleveland not without the help of revenge with a 1-3, disbelief ... According to statistics, the winners of the seventh game in the guest finals became the exclusive representative of the Eastern Conference. Will the "Cleveland" to continue the proud tradition of the past?
I am a fan of the Golden State, but predict the outcome of the seventh game did not make up my mind .. Come soon.

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cleveland will win tonight i think. It will be their night and it will be Lebron night. Its bout time to bring trophy home! I respect GS but tonight i have feeling for Cleveland!;)

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They did it as i hoped! What a game for James n Irving and whole team Cavs! Congrats! (and they bring me 200e profit :) ):cool:

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA (Yesterday) (0-1) -11.0 Units
Overall (141-143-2) +7.20 Units

Recap yesterday -

Golden State (-5) @ Home Vs Cleveland LOSS Warriors can't make a shot in last 4 minutes of game and Cavaliers take the title 93-89. Congrats to Cleveland for pulling the series out and making history.

Final Stats -

Overall - (141-143-2) 49% Win rate
Units - +7.20 Units or $72.00

Been a wacky season with highs and lows! Happy to come out ahead! :)
See you in October for a new season.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars