NBA Basketball Thread 2020/2021

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good call! Pretty tough game last night!

It was a wrestling match for sure, and now the Bucks have caught Phoenix nicely.

Booker's 42 points were also not enough for the Suns to win.

I look forward to continuing! :)

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was right to say that the result would be 2-2. Now I expect an even match. In my opinion, the Phoenix Suns will win the championship, but maybe only after 7 matches.

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was right to say that the result would be 2-2. Now I expect an even match. In my opinion, the Phoenix Suns will win the championship, but maybe only after 7 matches.

Agreed, I just feel like its Suns championship to lose. They seem like the better overall team. Giannis have been playing phenomenal but tomorrow game 5 in Phoenix and I believe the Suns will take it. Then they will take that momentum back in game 6 or 7 to win it all. It all depends on Chris Paul though. He will be the key to them losing or winning the title.

B

billiamwedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suns will take it in 6 guys. Giannis is carrying the bucks, but one man can't take them all the way. He will run out of gas for sure.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Milwaukee Bucks Champion

In this final I hope the Milwaukee Bucks will be champion, although Chris Paul also deserves that title

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last wager (2-0) +$200/+2.0 Units - Overall (27-26) -$160/-1.60 Units

Final Round Playoffs -

Saturday July 17th, 2021-

Phoenix -4 @ Home vs Milwaukee - Suns 55-36-1 ATS this season - 2-0 ATS vs MIL @Home Finals

Over 218.5 Total Points Milw @ Phoenix - Stick with Over in Phoenix

1 Unit Each - $100 per game

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A very good 5th game and also very lumpy. The lead changed frequently and Bucks deserved to be won. Phoenix played a good game, but they missed something. Still, I believe in the championship for the Suns.
Agreed, I just feel like its Suns championship to lose. They seem like the better overall team. Giannis have been playing phenomenal but tomorrow game 5 in Phoenix and I believe the Suns will take it. Then they will take that momentum back in game 6 or 7 to win it all. It all depends on Chris Paul though. He will be the key to them losing or winning the title.

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A very good 5th game and also very lumpy. The lead changed frequently and Bucks deserved to be won. Phoenix played a good game, but they missed something. Still, I believe in the championship for the Suns.

Yeah that was a good game but the Suns gonna have to step it up. I really thought they was gonna win game 5 especially after that 16 point lead in the first quarter. I dont know what it is but Chris Paul just doesnt seem like him self. He is getting outplayed and outhustled by Jrue Holiday. Like I said in my previous statement, he will be the key if they lose or win the title. Because not only is he the Veteran but he is the true playmaker to get everyone involved and they feed off of him. Booker is gonna get his regardless. I still believe in the Suns as well but the Bucks are not playing around and game 6 is gonna be interesting!

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Suns just can't seem to win it all. Bucks in 6.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Bucks have won a serious win and taken a big step towards the league title, the pressure is now on the Suns, but I think it will be a seven-match final and both teams have a good chance of winning the title.

I look forward to continuing.:)

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After the 1st quarter, it looked like it was over but a nice comeback. Jrue played amazing in the 2nd and Khris was big in the 2nd half. Giannis has been great the whole series offensively and defensively.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
After the 1st quarter, it looked like it was over but a nice comeback. Jrue played amazing in the 2nd and Khris was big in the 2nd half. Giannis has been great the whole series offensively and defensively.
Giannis even started to hit his free throws. That alone wins games.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tip for match 6:

Milwaukee - Phoenix (6m.) (Over 220.5 (Score 220.5) 1.67)

Match 7 is a chance but the Suns have to make it big today.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday (1-1) -$10/-.10 Units - Overall (28-27) -$170/-1.70 Units

Final Round Playoffs -

Tuesday July 20th, 2021-

Milwaukee -5 @ Home vs Phoenix - Bucks 4-0 ATS last 4 home games as favorite

UNDER 222 Total Points Milw @ Phoenix - UNDER 9-1-1 in Bucks last 11 home games vs a team with a winning road record

1 Unit Each - $100 per game

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bucks to win the championship tonight

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Then you have the NBA champion.
Down with the hat in front of both teams, they played a memorable final.
Giannis' 50 points were magical. :five:
I look forward to next season to see if there will be title defense. :D
However, I also make tips for pre-season matches. ;)

U

Ultikk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Giannis 50 point game was legendary. He truly deserved unanimous FMVP.
I think that they will keep being contender next season alongside GSW/NETS.
Depends on the offseason movements. Especially with rumours that Dame might go to GSW :D

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hitting those free throws made the difference.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Milwaukee Bucks deserved to win. It was a great game, Phoenix had little chance in the second half. Unfortunately, in my opinion, Booker failed at decisive moments. They took him out of the game very well.

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What a game. We might have witnessed Giannis's first step to becoming an all time great. Very impressive showing, especially those FT numbers.

Booker had some good games early on but Bucks must have figured him out. I'm sure he has a very bright future though this series was tough.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're right, Phoenix didn't play badly in games 5 and 6, but they missed something. Booker learned a lot in this year's playoffs. I only feel sorry for Chris Paul. He was great at leading the team, but they didn't manage to win.
What a game. We might have witnessed Giannis's first step to becoming an all time great. Very impressive showing, especially those FT numbers.

Booker had some good games early on but Bucks must have figured him out. I'm sure he has a very bright future though this series was tough.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Incredible game from Giannis. 50 points and was making almost all his free throws. He deserves to win. Had a great series.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was very pleased with this final. Two great teams met. The Greek was definitely decisive, but the rest of the team didn't disappoint either. I'm waiting for what the Golden State Warriors will do. I am also hoping for another good season for Phoenix.
Incredible game from Giannis. 50 points and was making almost all his free throws. He deserves to win. Had a great series.