NBA

D

domukasm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just hope Westbrook wins the MVP, I don't care which team wins the Championship because it ain't gonna be OKC...
Yeah RW 0 needs the MVP because watch what happens when team "leader" Durant leaves the team. Westbrook just goes on fire now he shows everyone that the player behind OKC offense is the real Machine!

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unsurprisingly not a lot of big names were moved at the deadline. The big one just happened after the all star game. But the real story is how the Warriors are crying about Mcghee being on Shaqtin a fool. Everyone knows about Mcghee and his dumb moves and he's become famous for it. But now the Warriors are complaining to Turner and to Shaq for putting him on time after time. Durant even said that Shaq had no skill and was just good because he was bigger and stronger than everyone. Good drama lol

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought so as well. I expected more, especially from Aaron Gordon

Some interesting ones were:

Ibaka goes to Raptors and Bulls trade McDermott and Gibson to Thunder

Im a Bulls fan. And im sad Taj got traded. gonna miss him for sure.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unsurprisingly not a lot of big names were moved at the deadline. The big one just happened after the all star game. But the real story is how the Warriors are crying about Mcghee being on Shaqtin a fool. Everyone knows about Mcghee and his dumb moves and he's become famous for it. But now the Warriors are complaining to Turner and to Shaq for putting him on time after time. Durant even said that Shaq had no skill and was just good because he was bigger and stronger than everyone. Good drama lol

Although i agree that Javale always making stupid things to make Shaqtin. Shaq is being a bully. No need to disrespect the kid the way he does.

K

kygamblr09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone else tired of the Durant / Westbrook breakup saga yet. I know in a world of boring little action soap opera called the nba they have to hype up every game but this is gone to far. Let them be they have moved on. It seems like they want them to do something that neither one wants to do. They both said on numerous interviews we have moved on so now nba its time you did the same. Just as the police would say to you move on there is nothing here to see..

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That trade was very strange. Someone from Bulls was drunk before the signing

Bulls Front Office has no clue what they are doing. Everyone in Chicago wants them gone. LOL

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bulls Front Office has no clue what they are doing. Everyone in Chicago wants them gone. LOL

Yes thats true. This management has been so bad and it started with the firing of Thibs. He was a great coach that played his players too many minutes but that wasn't a hard fix. They lost their identity and then they sign Wade and Rondo after getting Hoiberg. It doesn't make sense to get the types of players they are getting. I don't think this trade was that bad but they probably could have gotten more value for Gibson.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Bulls look like they have two directions. Hoiberg is not a good fit with the players they got. I like the trade for Payne they need a PG. They need to trade Jimmy and tank next season. Fire Coach & GM and get rid of Rondo and other players. They can keep DWade to mentor young pplayers and sell tickets.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes thats true. This management has been so bad and it started with the firing of Thibs. He was a great coach that played his players too many minutes but that wasn't a hard fix. They lost their identity and then they sign Wade and Rondo after getting Hoiberg. It doesn't make sense to get the types of players they are getting. I don't think this trade was that bad but they probably could have gotten more value for Gibson.

Getting rid of Thibs was a stupid idea. Hiring Hoiberg was even worse. i dont like Payne, nothing against his basketball skills. i just cant cant his stupid face. LOL.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deron Williams now a Cav. And Close to signing Bogut. Are the Cavs the favorite after getting Bogut if they do? What do you guys think?

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Warriors are still the favorites and will remain so unless Durant, Curry, or Green get injured. They don't even need Klay. It does help their chances. Lebron needs some regular season rest though. He is logging a lot of minutes. I think Lue said he will rest some guys in March so lets see.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's official: Matt Barnes signs with Warriors, Andrew Bogut signs with Cavaliers

What are your thoughts on this?

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Warriors are still the favorites and will remain so unless Durant, Curry, or Green get injured. They don't even need Klay. It does help their chances. Lebron needs some regular season rest though. He is logging a lot of minutes. I think Lue said he will rest some guys in March so lets see.

Haha its funny how Durant got injured after I posted this. The Warriors are a lot easier to defend without Durant. They were really good last year, but this year they need Durant or won't be balanced on both offense and defense. It looks like Durant will be back during the playoffs so the Warriors should have enough time to get Durant slowly back in the game. But if his injury turns out worse than what they say, it will be tough with a 50% Durant or no Durant. I don't think they can adjust that quickly.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It's official: Matt Barnes signs with Warriors, Andrew Bogut signs with Cavaliers

What are your thoughts on this?

Matt Barnes will be a descent pick up for them can play D and is a tough guy something they lacking on that team. The downside to him is he can sometimes be a distraction with off court stuff and his production been poor this year although we should give a pass for playing on the Kings.

Don't know how healthy Bogut is but if healthy gives Cavs a second rim protector, good high post passer, a good illegal screen setter and someone who eat glass as well. Will play limited minutes more likely just be backup to TT. His downside is he is injury prone he can't shoot and is slow. Cavs are most effective when playing up tempo against all teams (Except GSW)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Things becoming very interesting in West now there should be a fight for 1st place seeding now between Spurs/GSW. Not only is home court important but 1st place will meet Denver in first round. 2nd place will play either Thunder/Clippers/Grizzles all are within 1.5 games of each other all 3 will start a series as underdog but will be a tough matchup.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Haha its funny how Durant got injured after I posted this. The Warriors are a lot easier to defend without Durant. They were really good last year, but this year they need Durant or won't be balanced on both offense and defense. It looks like Durant will be back during the playoffs so the Warriors should have enough time to get Durant slowly back in the game. But if his injury turns out worse than what they say, it will be tough with a 50% Durant or no Durant. I don't think they can adjust that quickly.

No one has any idea when he will be back he is to re-evaluated in about 3 weeks we will know then. My believe he is done for season and will be a shell of himself if he comes back this year.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spurs will always be candidates, lately they are on a good streak.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spurs vs Warriors will be fun to watch this Saturday. Now they are only 1 game back in the loss column. If the Spurs get the 1 seed, they will have a better chance against the Warriors.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Spurs vs Warriors will be fun to watch this Saturday. Now they are only 1 game back in the loss column. If the Spurs get the 1 seed, they will have a better chance against the Warriors.

Definitely will be a good game on Saturday looking forward to it. Spurs will catch them if not this weekend early next week. Looking at schedules after the middle of next week for both I do not know if Spurs can retain it will be tough GSW has some easy games and Spurs some tough ones will interested to see.

The path to the finals for the second seed is a lot harder. Most likely have to play Thunder then Rockets instead of Nuggets and Clippers/Jazz.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bulls snap their 5 game losing streak. I kinda want them to miss the playoffs to make top 15 picks. lol.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Warriors are beatable so lets say the San Antonio Spurs have a great chance to win it all says Playful

M

MaxymVel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
warriors without durant no have chances for championship. San antonio will win western conf final. after that Cavs will win Spurs

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Did you saw the fight between Robin Lopez and Serge Ibaka? :biggrin: