Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

this one for me and one of the best goal in history nobody bar this goal!

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When Messi was 19 he scored an eerily similar goal against Getafe.
Not got a link but just search "Lionel Messi Getafe 2007" and enjoy

Yeah it's also a very nice goal. If I counted well, he passed 1 man less than Maradona.
Plus Maradona was against the national team of England in the World Champoinship's quarter final.
Getafe isnt a top team in Spain so it's not the same level. But yeah it's a very nice goal. Messi is one of the bests no doubt about it.

P

pintib

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion it must be the freekick by Roberto Carlos. I think it was against france with Barthez as goalkeeper. Unbelievable.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I like Marco Van Basten´s goal at Euro 1,988 .It was just stunning!.And I will never forget the amazing goal of Ronaldinho against Real Madrid at Bernabeu.PureMagic!Finally,as a peruvian,I will always remember the spectacular free kick of Teófilo Cubillas against Scotland during the 1,978 World Cup in argentina..

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love it when I see outstanding goals scored from outside the penalty box. Those type of goals are so clinically mastered when the keeper has no chance of saving strikes like that.

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I often value the complete play rather than simply finishing. The most beautiful finish I remember is that of Ibra for sweden, where he from outside the area covers the goalkeeper.