Modric Golden Ball

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lucka Modric is a sensational football player. I was glad when I first heard that he got the golden ball. But the more i think about it, the more uncertain i am.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luka imagines himself a hero and insulted Messi and Ronaldo on Twitter about their failure to appear at the ceremony. This is unworthy of a modern player.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Luka imagines himself a hero and insulted Messi and Ronaldo on Twitter about their failure to appear at the ceremony. This is unworthy of a modern player.

Perhaps these 2 have finally more important things to do instead of going to some random award ceremony while knowing that they dont win anyway :rolleyes:

M

Max Grondman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He deserved it. He played great at Real and Croatia

rafa77777

rafa77777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My personal opinion, he did not deserve a golden ball .. yes Modric is a great football player, but not the best in the world,

LavaStorm

LavaStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think that Luka Modric was worthy of the gold ball?

In my opinion I deserved Griezmann or Mbappe

No, i think luka Modric is a very talented player but he didnt deserve the gold ball. Mbappe is one of my favorite !!! I would prefer if he could have the gold ball :/

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think messi is the one who deserve it most.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they wanted to break the monopoly Cristiano-Messi and Luka Modric was the center of attention for me that I affect him psychologically because I try to show why they gave him the golden ball and the season happened to this great player, all eyes were on there was a lot of pressure