Modric Golden Ball

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think that Luka Modric was worthy of the gold ball?

In my opinion I deserved Griezmann or Mbappe

vic88888

vic88888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought about that one too.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best player chosen by the journalists. They are tired of Messi and Ronaldo and they chose not worthy of the title. Mbappe is the best.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luca had a good season. But is he the best player? I do not know. I do not know. Both Frenchmen looked their best throughout the season.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I do.He played very well this season and deserved the awarded.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for me, Ronaldo had the best year, considering the start of this season and a failure for Modric of the World Cup final !!! Then it was necessary to give Grizman a prize and not Modric

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best player chosen by the journalists. They are tired of Messi and Ronaldo and they chose not worthy of the title. Mbappe is the best.

Mbappe, haha, No way!
He has good matches, but he cant play well almost every game. He is overrated, and should evolve.

Modric deserved it.

dyn_amo

dyn_amo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After Messi and Ronaldo, the best player is Griezmann.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I think that his choice as a gold ball has been just and deserved ... he showed on the court his great capacity and individual technique ... and was a decisive player in his team and in his national team

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a good player, for sure. But not for the golden ball.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Modric was lucky with the Golden ball. it reminded me of 2010, when Wesley Snyder won the Champions League with inter and played in the final of the world championship with Holland. but the list for the Golden ball, Sneijder was 4, and Messi won. there was a lot of talk. in General, football is probably good that the best recognized not forward with a lot of goals, and hard worker. although personally me Modrich never sympathized with.

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure! The best player of the world championship! To be honest, Messi and CriRo are already pretty tired. It's time for them to retire.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This year all showed very good game by the players in the top 10, there is no one who argues many more, as in other years, dominated by Messi and C.Ronaldo.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mbappe, haha, No way!
He has good matches, but he cant play well almost every game. He is overrated, and should evolve.
I'm not going to argue. Everyone has an opinion.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he deserved it. It is incredible in the middle of the field and literally was the engine in the Croatian team on the world championship. A great game overview, dribbling, great dog, shot too, unpredictable, agile, smart, is simply unique at that position. Enjoying it is to watch it. And he deserved it safe.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luka Modric did not deserve the GB !!!!! KriRo had to get it !!!!! This Modric was the top scorer of the Champions League last season? Did he beat Juventus through himself ?? He scored the Spanish national team with a free-kick ??? Why did they give him this award at all ??? Ron dragged himself over to Real Madrid and the Portuguese national team. It is thanks to KriRo Real won 3 Champions League. And thanks to Ronaldo, portugal took EURO 2016 !!!!

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think that Luka Modric was worthy of the gold ball?

In my opinion I deserved Griezmann or Mbappe

No, he is a good player but not the best. I was suprized that he got it.
I would have chosen Ronaldo or Griezmann for the gold ball.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see why would it be stupid if every year Ronaldo or Messi get it. If they deserve it? Why not. I do not believe in '' You two got too many, time for someone new to get it" . Someone worked whole year for stuff like that, but anyway few other players than those two might deserve it more than Luka, but , what's done it's done.

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Modric absolutely deserved a golden ball. He fought like a hero,so he showed a fantastic game.

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After france`s WC won vs Croatia, they said that france won by a ugly game and Croatia won our hearts. Modric was idolatrized. Now when Modric won ballon d`or they said he don`t deserve it. Messi neither IMO. Maybe CR7 and maybe Griezmann, But the most correct decision was to give the ballon d`or to Modric. Cheers

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion he's not deserve Golden Ball it's just my opinion

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion the ballon dor should be given to the player with the best individual stats not with the most club awards . This year the finalists should have been Modric, Ronaldo and Messi because Griezmann didn't have that good stats compared to the the others but he was in there because he won the World Cup

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I think he deserved it. He played really good as midfielder, played with his national team really well. Thats my thought's , maybe somone think different.