• Thread starter we will rock you
  • Start date
V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whether follow baseball seriously , or watch when you have time , give a suggestion to bet , I 'll bet but I'm not in the plus , play more games , more games and not just 1 or 2 , bet on strikeout , run , houmrans , if you are successful give some advice , I do not have money for singles

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whether follow baseball seriously , or watch when you have time , give a suggestion to bet , I 'll bet but I'm not in the plus , play more games , more games and not just 1 or 2 , bet on strikeout , run , houmrans , if you are successful give some advice , I do not have money for singles

My advice is to stop betting on runs , strikeouts and homeruns. These numbers are hard to pick with success. Stick to picking games in which you know the statistics. Just don't pick a bunch of random games because you think they may win. Know the players and the numbers!

I have only picked 36 games this season out of a possible 700 to 900 total games played by all the teams. My record is 22-14. Sometimes, hard to find games with an edge. Remember, the line is made by professionals and computers.

Good luck!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Texas (+108) Hamels on the mound

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
mets ml matz on the mound,dbacks ml

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the advice ribbybruno but I'm stuck with a lot of betting and the need to have more pairs on the ticket in order to get more money , I know it is more cost-effective single , but I have no money to play singles because odds once a small I 've got to purchase more money , yesterday I hit Baltimore, Seattle , the Yankees , Arizona , and I fell to the Cubs had a chance at the end to win the match but failed :mad:

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks for the advice ribbybruno but I'm stuck with a lot of betting and the need to have more pairs on the ticket in order to get more money , I know it is more cost-effective single , but I have no money to play singles because odds once a small I 've got to purchase more money , yesterday I hit Baltimore, Seattle , the Yankees , Arizona , and I fell to the Cubs had a chance at the end to win the match but failed :mad:

You had 4 teams that won and 1 team that lost. Did you win anything or was this a parlay ticket?

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one ticket were all I'd take the $ 100 that the Cubs won:mad: :mad: :mad:

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and now cubs win , yesterday could not only not to take money:mad: :mad: :mad:

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
mets ml,cardinals ml,nationals ml,dogers ml,giants ml

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Baltimore (-117) Tillman on the mound

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
961 Chicago White Sox -104 Sale on the mound

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
959 Arizona Diamondbacks -149 grienke pitching well as of late

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LA Angels (-132) Lincecum pitching

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whether you play only singles , I've never seen to post a double , or triple , what do you think that you should bet on baseball , only a single , whether you bet on baseball for many years , you bet on the team because pitching player , I follow baseball a lot times it happened that a good pitching player and the team loses , I do not think this is a criterion , what do you think ?

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars