gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It couldn't be something serious. It's just about entertaining and makeing some money.:bath:

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One fight thing very likely so hard to call it a comeback ,that being said should be entertaining enough

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I can't take this seriously. This is just a show.

C

chybaty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 rounds against Evander will be amazing

K

kodym311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he would do well in sparring but at his age, it is a mystery. I guess it would have to do with cardio and if he can take the punches. If I was to guess, maybe five rounds is all that he would be able to go.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=117&v=Vtn1pR6QxBY&feature=emb_logo

Look good but max 2-4 round

Tyson with his 54 years he looks great for his age. Still powerful and faster as you can see in the video. It's actually unbelievable! Let's combine: If he is going to fight in his age range, the opponent has to take out life insurance.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think about that ?
If he comes back for prepared fights like in the Rocky movies, that's fine, but in professional boxing, I don't think the idea is the same as before or good.

N

nutshove

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For a Mike Tyson comeback, it's probably just as important who his opponent is. Who is candidate? If he's one and done, then they need a name that can carry his weight in hype when billed against Tyson.

Unless it's gonna be some WWE shit, who can give Mike a fair boxing match? Wouldn't those that qualify rather pass on the opportunity?

F

fe1ix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember the Roy Levesta Jones fight...

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr. 8-round the fight will be an exhibition on September 12 on PPV. What do you think about it?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not interested in watching two old guys fight, if he were fighting a fighter who were young enough to be considered in their prime, I would be interested and root for the old guy, because I like rooting for the underdog, but I have better things to do than watch two old guys fight.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mike-you're a "God", I'm glad to be back in business! Boxing will be interesting to watch again

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Mike Tyson is a great boxer of his time. Now I do not think that returning to the ring is a serious application, but still it is interesting to see how he has become now:)

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully we can see a good fight. I sincerely hope that Tyson does not suffer permanent injuries due to his age. What's clear is that he's a warrior and was born for boxing.

direktor_vozduha

direktor_vozduha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Purely business, purely money. Objectively it is already old and these are obvious show matches

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Roy Jones says that Tyson could have 50lbs on him when they fight. Tyson seems to be taking this very seriously, like a real fight, where Jones thought it was just going to be a "charity sparring match". It could be a very long night for Jones, and I really hope he does not get hurt.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As long as he he doesn't come back to Maryland, it's fine with me...

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be interesting to see him in action again.Of course, you don't have to think about physical fitness, but the technique has not gone anywhere.Mike Tyson is a legend:cool:

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After seeing so many returns of legends ...

I consider it a mistake! if it's to put on a show, that's fine!

If he faces a category rival, he will finish ko

the years in all sports play against even more in boxing !!