Mike Tyson Comeback

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mike Tyson prepares for potential return to boxing ring. For me return to profesional boxing is waste of legacy of Iron Mike. But Return for Charity fights or some shows. Its great oportunity to saw the legand's in the ring. To ppl that never have oportunity see him when he fight. look how good body transformation he made.

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Isn’t he old in boxing years? Granted, boxing is not quite as much of a young mans sport as some others.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A fight with Maywheather would be great for Mike to tear him to pieces in the ring.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any former boxer can look great in videos like Mike has, but it's a whole different beast once you actually get in the ring. I wouldn't want to see him fight someone where he could get seriously hurt and tarnish his legacy.

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't change the fact that his body transformation looks amazing, you think he uses steroids? Is it just the body of people who once had contact with professional sport easier to get back into shape ??

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there.A comeback when he is 53 years old?His prime was many years ago.Is he needing momey?

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rather, he does not need money, but unofficial sources say that he can earn up to a quarter of a billion dollars.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the dude has always been nuts so a comeback at fifty isn't as crazy to me for him as it probably would be to me for some other people. I have seen the videos of him working out and training and I wouldn't want to stand in front of that fifty year old man.

TheSeaWizard

TheSeaWizard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not seeing the guy ever coming back to the ring. If he doesn't intend to come back, he won't. Simple as that.

He also has a family to raise too.

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Return to the ring is not a problem for him. But if he has chance with young warriors. I really don't know. As far as I'm concerned, I would prefer that his fight is not included in the ranking now. In show fights, he can also earn a lot of money. I see him in 4-8 round fights. And these show videos now look great but they are accelerated. And remember that looking fresh,shape and fast in a minute video is not the same as fighting 10 round .

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tyson is one of the best boxers in history, but I think that age will not allow him to return to the ring

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He’s too old to make a comeback. He’s only fooling himself if he thinks he can, he’ll get seriously hurt if he does return to the ring.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's in phenomenal shape but unfortunately father time is undefeated. I don't want to see someone his age getting hit in the head. It's great how he has turned his life around though and he is definitely an inspiration that people can change. He genuinely seems like a nice guy and he says himself that he use to be a monster. The power of therapy and medication.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tyson

I think his prime time has come & gone being in his 50's. With that said I doubt he would be much of a challenger in today's boxing world. Yes he WAS great once upon a time but so were many others.

Cheers all! :D

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look forward to seeing Iron Mike fight

swerdnase

swerdnase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He looks like a beast in his training videos, but I also remember how he looked in that fight with Lennox Lewis. Dude was literally hanging on for dear life. So yeah, while he looks amazing in the comeback videos, I have doubts he'll make it past three rounds.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Either he was tired of idleness or he ran out of money. I would not return to professional boxing in his place. I'm afraid that he is not the same as he was before.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was always one of the biggest Mike Tyson fans. I remember early on in his career when he fought his first televised fights on ESPN. I hate that people like Don King got their hooks into him and ruined him after Cus D'Amato died. I think he had a lot more greatness in him. He just needed the right people around him and guiding him.

As far as a comeback, I think it's too late to try to achieve that greatness. I'm sure he's unhappy with the way his career ended, with the Holyfield biting incident. But I'm afraid that he might embarrass himself in such a way that would leave an even sadder footnote on his career.

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very excited to see his comeback, I do not know what to expect though. It could be real bad.

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's too old to fight plus he's on all the extra special supplements no way he'd pass a drug test.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Big mistake. He still has his health, why risk it?

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know. No question about his punching power, but his age i think will be a disadvantage especially if he fights in heavyweight.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Old

He is way too old to make any kind of comeback.