Messi or Ronaldo - which one is the best player?

K

katsbrasil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a difficult question since the two are a phenomenon. I believe that in the present time it would be Messi. He is a complete player...fast and a smart player.

Last edited by a moderator:
MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. I also think that Messi is the best player.

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi o Ronaldo

Hey, this question has been asked many times in many places, I cannot be very objective because being Argentine I have a greater affection for Lionel Messi, but since I work in soccer I cannot ignore the great athlete that is Ronaldo, if he had I would choose the Portuguese to choose one to play in my team because I think his game is more complete and can be more closely coupled with my game idea. I think that Messi is a player who is well accompanied when he is unstoppable, but if he has to put the team on his shoulder, he leaves shortcomings.

Good luck I hope my opinion will help you

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Native talent is on Leo's side, but hard work and dedication recommend Cristiano. :fight:

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldinho :D
If i have to choice between Messi and Ronaldo. Both have great skills, and have great results. Messi have great talent but i don't like his personality. He play well at Barcelona, but there all the team plays for Messi. At the national squad things don't look so good. A national team with Higuain, Aguero, Icardi and we know the result at the last World Cup. The same story like the transfer of Ibrahimovic at Barcelona in my opinion. In comparsison to Ronaldo who proved that he can adapt at several club teams. And Ronaldo's portugal have great result.
I hope I don't upset Messi fans :D

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think Cristiano Ronaldo is better than messi, because the mess he only has football with in Barcelona when he arrives in his national team he does not play anything, since Ronaldo plays in national team the same as he plays in a club!

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Messi is better than Ronaldo but I think Zlatan is better than both of them!

Tomacco

Tomacco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you talking about Ronaldo the brasilian player or Cristiano Ronaldo?

I think Messi is better player than C. Ronaldo, but Ronaldo was one of the best forwards I could see playing in my entire life..

1 Riquelme
2 Ronaldo
3 Messi
4 C. Ronaldo

I think Cristiano Ronaldo is better than messi, because the mess he only has football with in Barcelona when he arrives in his national team he does not play anything, since Ronaldo plays in national team the same as he plays in a club!

I disagree with you.. I am Argentinian and Messi playing alone take us to four finals.. The problem is that all of his teammates have a very big ego. So they don't pass the ball to him

Last edited:
A

AnatolCoS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, they have different styles. Only one thing is common - they always can make a difference on the pitch for their teams. As a coach i would take Cristiano - he is far more disciplined.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo is an athlete to the bone. Continuous improvement of himself and his personal records is the main thing and this makes him a superstar and one of the greatest football players. He is strong in all the basic elements of individual football, speed punch, position selection, power endurance and more. But the bottom line is that this is all he develops and trains in himself by applying extra effort. For him, football is a way to achieve his goal, to be the best in the world.

And this is his main difference from Leo Yielding in almost all respects to Portgaletsi Messi manages to seem (and in my opinion to be) better. Just Messi is a genius / talent / god-kissed soccer player. In addition, he also develops this talent. Last season proves it. With incredible goal scoring statistics, he pulled up the team game and became both the leader in both completing attacks and assisting partners. As a result, his club won the treble. But you need to know the most important thing: the stronger Messi, the stronger Ronaldo and vice versa. Here)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This question has long been not current.Ronaldo is no longer playing at the highest level.
I don’t think you can compare the two players because they play in different positions.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well , Messi is one of the greatest , but among them , I would choose Ronaldo , I like his style of game , especially when he was younger . Also , I like him more cauae he was playing in the Real Madrid , lol :)

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are two of the best players in the world at the moment, I think Messi is better than Ronaldo.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Im not fan of them. So i think i have a true things. Messi ofcourse better player but to many people say Ronaldo is better. Why? Becouse Ronaldo better at the expense of his piar company. But really something Ronaldo do better than Messi - play his good jump+shot head, he is a great leader of his national team and better in simulations ))) Whatever, Ronaldo is a big player too.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
messi in my opinion he has a natural ability that cant be reached with training, cristiano I consider is also very good but more of a guy that was very dedicated and got him where he is at

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is the best player.
Ronaldo is the best winner.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
each one is good in their own way and they stand each other. but if I were a coach for my team I would take Leo Messi he is more soulful as a person and plays more on the team not only that Ronaldo is arrogant narcissistic and I don’t like the person.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldinho :D
If i have to choice between Messi and Ronaldo. Both have great skills, and have great results. Messi have great talent but i don't like his personality. He play well at Barcelona, but there all the team plays for Messi. At the national squad things don't look so good. A national team with Higuain, Aguero, Icardi and we know the result at the last World Cup. The same story like the transfer of Ibrahimovic at Barcelona in my opinion. In comparsison to Ronaldo who proved that he can adapt at several club teams. And Ronaldo's Portugal have great result.
I hope I don't upset Messi fans :D

You summarized well.
Ronaldinho is all time favourite player. :)

Ronaldo is about at the same superhigh level with Messi. But Ronaldo's personality and his better results in national team decides this question for me.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if u like skills Messi
physic obv Cristiano Ronaldo