AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
If you are a martial arts lover, I offer you to get to know a genuinely Brazilian martial art, Capoeira, a martial art that at the beginning of the 17th century was prohibited in Brazil.
Campoeira was entered by slave immigrants, who came from Africa to Brazil, with these immigrants came the religion of Candomblé - worship of the orixás.
So Campoeira is part of Candomblé.
The most famous peasant in this story is Manuel Henrique Pereira, known as Besouro Mangagá, there is even a film about Besouro Mangagá.
Beetle could not be killed with a firearm, as his body was closed by the orixá ogun, in addition he was capable of flying and disappearing, according to the reports of the people of the time, this myth told about him disappearing and flying, is surrounded by mysteries.
You can see the film on YouTube, "Besouro Mangagá".
I'm very familiar with Capoeira and will check how good is Besouro... thanks for the comment! ;)

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
In my youth I studied Sanda Wushu at an amateur level, my youngest daughter received a brown belt in Thai boxing at 17 and recently a red belt in karate, but she works as a doctor.
Hmmm, Sanda Wushu is originally developed by the Chinese military and it's very rare to find instructors " back in the days" if you are not in China- where do you study Sanda? :)
We didn't get belts in Muay thai, just in Karate...great for your daughter! :)