Manchester United versus Sevilla

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The upcoming World Cup is also an influential factor for top players, as the World Cup is held every 4 years, and the Champions League - many players play every year, then disregard may be present.

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, yesterday I missed this match, but the result pleased me. MU could not do anything in Spain and the result was obvious

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People are so funny looking for excuses for this pathetic result :) world cup is there for everyone guys, that does not mean that every 4 years a team like Sevilla or basle or whatever team wins the champions league.
Also when people from england or english premier league/united fans are talking about Spain they talk about a 2 league team and how low the league level is.
I never liked united so im happy to say after this result that if they would be in spanish league they would be a average team and wouldn't be able to make it a 3-way league [emoji23][emoji23] better luck another time.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's time for Mourinho to go home , a lot of money for selection and finally nothing , he had enough time to show results

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester played bad both games. In order to go on, you need to demonstrate a good game, especially with so stars

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I told them that it would be a complicated game, the approach of mourinho was very mesquino, and Seville with its more aggressive game with good passes and taking advantage of the spaces, knew when to attack and hurt Manchester, congratulations Sevilla.

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sad sad day for man utd we only started playing when we went 2-0 down

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sevilla will lose with a score of 2-1.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I become sad than I need to remember this game. It is a reall shame that we lost against them.