Manchester United versus Sevilla

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first of I'm a big man utd fan so I'm hoping we can beat them at home...I personally will be betting utd -1 to win maybe with rashford to score first.... what do you think??

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The chances of an exit in the following stage is equal. In the end, away draw is beneficial to the British only formally. If Sevilla scores, the Reds have to score two.The game should be interesting.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel that MU will beat Sevilla.;)

S

Skystar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess for...

I guess this match will finishing Both teams to score !! with a good odd !

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manu win and wait next fase

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man Untd will win Sevilla is not strong team

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It´s gonna be close one, will see... MU needs to play more agressive, offense, go to win !

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel that Sevilla will beat MU.;)

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hope MU to win the game! The game will be played at Old Trafford, there are big teams wasted!

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the Manchester United is a very inconsistent team, as it beats chelsea and Liverpool, loses with Crystal Palace, Seville is a dangerous team, Manchester is a favorite, but you must be careful.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the pre-match press conference before the meeting with Seville, the Portuguese expert shared his opinion about the chances of his team.

"I do not think that we are claiming victory in the tournament, but after the release of the quarterfinals, everything is possible. At the stage of the 1/8 finals, the distance to the finish seems remote, and in the quarterfinals you already begin to smell the semi-final, "- quotes Mourinho official website of UEFA.

Also, the Portuguese commented on tomorrow's match against Seville.

"We will not be upset if we do not win with a difference of three, four, five goals, we must win with at least a minimal difference in the score.

Ahead is a very difficult match. We're playing with a team that did not lose to Liverpool in two games, with the team that scored Liverpool away, with the team that got a draw on the field of Liverpool. "

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel it is very a closed match, 1-0 or penalty kick.
but would like to see ManU win:D

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester United's first game played very badly, but in the home game, I do not think that they will repeat the same mistakes. So I'm waiting for MU victory.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester United is stronger than Seville. of course it is a cup match, Seville skilled team, and in one game can it happens anything. but nevertheless the MU looks better and now a playing style which at Mourinho approaches for today's more (!!!) games. I think the MU will win in full time, perhaps it is even convincing 3-0.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know who will pass, but I know that there will be a very interesting match!

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
There is victory, but not for MU! There are leaks in the game the team being sick!

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My emotions have subsided, and now I can express my sober opinion about the match with Sevilla. In the first half, MU had a chance to open an account. There were a couple of good moments that the defenders of Seville at the last moment blocked. Fellaini could pass a pass to Lukaku, but decided to break through. Sevilla itself in the first half did not create anything special. Almost played the same way as with Liverpool. At the beginning of the second half, Lingard could have given the transfer to Sanchez, who was standing alone, but Jesse decided to punch, and did not score. And this moment could well become an assist. At the same time, Seville began to find zones in the goalkeeper's MU. Then Bailly saved MU several times from the goal, but then a goal was scored from under him. After substitution Fellaini center field MU allowed to make a good pass, after which the Sevilla scored a goal. It is worth noting Montella, who made a clever substitution, releasing Ben Yedder, who immediately scored goals. The second goal is simply ridiculous. This goal should not have been. And on this it was clear that MU lost. However, it is worth noting that MU did not give up and went ahead. They created a couple of good moments, but no luck. Just Mourinho made three bad substitutions.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If in brief, then I'm in shock. How did this happen?

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester United is a soul less team... and Mourinho clearly not good enough to better the club.

With that squad, they should steam roll opponents like Barca, Real Madrid and Munich do.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mourinho is one of my favorite trainers, but I'm very sorry that he is going through bad times now, I hope his black streak is over and he will again take any meaningful trophy

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The match with Liverpool took away strength, so did not play McTominay.
Maybe the defeat of the MU is for the better?:confused:

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only positive thing I see is that the departure from the Champions League, they will benefit from the Premier League

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe is the fault of the World Cup? :confused: Some players, such as Pogba, take care of themselves to perform well this summer in Russia.