Manchester United

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get rid of Solskjaer. Great player for the team but he had enough chances to turn things around.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Manchester United came back from two goals down against Southampton yesterday (2-3). Cavani was the hero, entering the second half. Bruno Fernandes very well again, let's see if the team continues this positive moment, there are four wins in a row, three in the Premier League

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I can't wait to see Edi Cavani against PSG. :D I hope that United wins and the Parisians stay on the outside, not to qualify.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can't wait to see Edi Cavani against PSG. :D I hope that United wins and the Parisians stay on the outside, not to qualify.
Unfortunately Manchester United is always disappointing. Worst of all, it has become so frequent that we are not even surprised ...

Let's see if at least in the last round the team qualifies for the final stage of the competition and don't go through another humiliation (which would be no surprise).

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately Manchester United is always disappointing. Worst of all, it has become so frequent that we are not even surprised ...

Let's see if at least in the last round the team qualifies for the final stage of the competition and don't go through another humiliation (which would be no surprise).

I hope Leipzig to win in their final match of the group against United, because wanna see them into the 1/8finals. They are playing 3x times more attractive and interesting football and totally deserved to qualify alongside with PSG to the next round. But at least will be a very tough match for both teams and the drama will be on the highest level until the final whistle.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hope Leipzig to win in their final match of the group against United, because wanna see them into the 1/8finals. They are playing 3x times more attractive and interesting football and totally deserved to qualify alongside with PSG to the next round. But at least will be a very tough match for both teams and the drama will be on the highest level until the final whistle.
In the end it doesn’t make much difference to the competition which of the two teams advance to the final stages, given that neither of them has a chance of reaching the final. Anyway, I hope Manchester United will qualify.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the end it doesn’t make much difference to the competition which of the two teams advance to the final stages, given that neither of them has a chance of reaching the final. Anyway, I hope Manchester United will qualify.

Mmm.. in eliminations everything is possible. Fresh examples are Chelsea in 2012, Dortmund 2013, Ajax 2019. I have always been thinking that in the eliminations of the Champions League, every team from the 16 remaining has a chance for the trophy. That is why it is very interesting.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mmm.. in eliminations everything is possible. Fresh examples are Chelsea in 2012, Dortmund 2013, Ajax 2019. I have always been thinking that in the eliminations of the Champions League, every team from the 16 remaining has a chance for the trophy. That is why it is very interesting.
The two teams played great matches over the weekend. Manchester United need Pogba, with him the team rises to the next level. I don't know if it will be enough for Manchester Utd. win, but with Pogba the chances increase a lot.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
something in not right for man united still i dont know what is but they are boardline 4th or 5th best team i think in the league liverpool,man city and i piut chelesa over them and tottenham and them flip 4 and 5

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Tough match for REDs tonight against Leipzig. I reeally hope Solsjkaer will find the right lineup that will be abble to obtain a good result and the ticket for the next round.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I said before, Manchester United without Pogba loses a lot. On the eve of a decisive game, Pogba's agent says "Pogba at United is over" ... A mess, elimination is only a consequence.