Manchester United

direktor_vozduha

direktor_vozduha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been rooting for this great club for a long time. We all understand that these are not the best times. However, things have been going up recently. Young people are eager to fight. However, with MS and Liverpool ready to play, as well as Chelsea transfers, do we have a chance for this season? Isn't one enough Donny? The transfer window hasn't closed yet, who would you like to see from the newcomers?

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been to old trafford just once - my cousin, an avid united fan decided to take me to show me just how good utd were, wow me with the theatre of dreams. By half time they were 3-0 down and my cousin uncharacteristically speechless, I loved every minute of it :laugh:

I don't think they'll compete this year - City and Liverpool are probably too far ahead, and I think Chelsea and Spurs (if they get bale) would be the most likely teams to challenge them.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well that been said are we going to struggle finishing top 4 to qualify for champions league of 2021/22? I now think we going to be crushed in the champions league this season.

direktor_vozduha

direktor_vozduha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope dies last, this is football and anything can happen here

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
United needs a real manager and a lot of signings in the back of the team. 2013 when Sir Alex retired from the manager profession I told my best friend, who is a true United fan as you, that it's over for this team and I do not see a bright future for it in the next years and my words were right. United is a real zero from 2013, total disappointment everywhere ( staff, board, players, coaches). This team should begin from 0 and to start build something, because they are not doing anything. About the chances for the title - I think they must focus on finishing in top 4, because it will be very hard for them again this season.

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We aint going to be a title challenger for a long long time now, its not just about getting signings anymore because we can't afford the wage bill, deadwood gotta go but nobody wants to pay the wages. and like the guy above said we need an overhual everywhere, staff we need better scouting team and a director of football, we need a real manager.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will be another difficult season for Manchester United, maybe the team won't even be able to qualify for the Europa League this year. The international window is already closed and the national one closes on the 16th, I think the team will not be able to make big contracts.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that Cavani and Alex Telles are great players, excellent for Manchester United. With both of them, the team already has a significant improvement, even more considering that Luke Shaw has been presenting a deplorable football.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand that MU fans are used to and want big victories. but still so bad for the club, you are still one of the richest clubs in football with great popularity around the world. this year you play in the Champions League.
I recall the example of Real Madrid. there was a period when they were very unsuccessful. (incidentally in those years, MU often entered the finals and won) but then, that is, in the recent past, three titles in the Champions League in a row (record). so I think Manchester United will "sooner or later" return to the peak of football. good luck.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The cast is very good, I think there is no excuse to stay out of the top4 (without adding Cavani who just arrived)

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that the problem is not entirely in Solskjaer, but in the fact that the coaching staff and management are not at all on the same level. In a perfectly well-coordinated club, the coach designates the players they would like to see, and the management signs them whenever possible.

The adequacy of both sides is important here. The coach cannot say "I want Sancho, Mbappe and Holland", he must understand the possibilities himself. "What? Do you need a center-back? Oh, we are in talks with Willian!", And to select at least stylistically similar players to those who are asked.

In Manchester United, transfers and coaching live their own lives and independently of each other. Van de Beck came - why? where? why? He's a great player, but really from all positions.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Both Liverpool and Manchester City are in a better shape ,but who knows,Manchester United is still one of the greatest teams of EPL..They needed a striker like Cavani.If they don´t lose points against weak teams.they will have an option to fight for the title.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Looking forward to Manchester United's game against PSG in the UEFA Champions League next Tuesday. Despite the anxiety, I believe that Man. UTD will be defeated, let's see if I will be surprised.

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im only here to laugh...lol, @ least its not as bad as arsenal. So cheer up reds.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Not a fan of Man U, but I think they will be top 4. It is very early days.
Their defense appears to be the problem. They have to replace Maguire.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Biggest problem is OG. He had plenty of time to show that he can improve their play but such thing nowhere to be seen.

EverySunday

EverySunday

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glory glory Man United!!

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Looking forward to Manchester United's game against PSG in the UEFA Champions League next Tuesday. Despite the anxiety, I believe that Man. UTD will be defeated, let's see if I will be surprised.

Surprise. I bet big on united and won...........

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
best case is 4th place i seee for utd this year

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Biggest problem is OG. He had plenty of time to show that he can improve their play but such thing nowhere to be seen.
I was definitely surprised by the result. Now I'm waiting for Cavani's debut, despite his age, I still believe in him.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ole pulls another surprise result. Just when you think he's done, he wins a big game.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a slightly unexpected victory over PSG, but very important for MU. because the group has Leipzig, who will claim access to the playoff. congratulations to you MU fans.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good victory today, away against Everton , Bruno Fernandes remains the best player on the team. Cavani scoring his first goal. May this victory serve for the team to acquire more confidence for the next games.

Even Shaw gave Bruno Fernandes a big assist today, miracle.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good victory today, away against Everton , Bruno Fernandes remains the best player on the team. Cavani scoring his first goal. May this victory serve for the team to acquire more confidence for the next games.

Even Shaw gave Bruno Fernandes a big assist today, miracle.

I am not sure that this is the match that will increase United performances in future. It is deception. Another match with nothing specific from United, lucky come back. They must sack Ole, he is not the manager for them. Can not understand how you pay 40-50 millions for van de Beek and this player is always on the bench instead of Fred or McTominay... Horror....

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sir Alex Ferguson is the greatest Manchester United coach.