macthemax

macthemax

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
I think with only 9 games to go and 16 points ahead that City already won the Premier league.
And with a fantastic coach like Pep they also have the experience to take the Champions League.
Ofcourse teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid gonna be hard to beat, but imo they make a fair change.
I also wonder how far the Spurs can go, if they can keep the nil tonight against Juventus, they also inthe quarter finals.

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Manchester City, already has more than assured the premier league has a very broad advantage, also continues to show good strength, have a very complete template, in the local tournament will not fail.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pep Guardiola is a excellent coach. But Manchester City it is not Barcelona. Players, city, are not the same. It will take a lot of work to get them to win the Champions. Maybe on a few years.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like Guardiola but I can not deny it result, it is obvious that man knows what he is doing

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes champions league is different than the premier league, they will face strong teams

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes champions league is different than the premier league, they will face strong teams

absolutly right, next match is against liverpool, i dont think city will pass easily

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like Guardiola but I can not deny it result, it is obvious that man knows what he is doing

i dont like him neither XD he is racist with black players, i hope liverpool knock him out next game in the CL

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You wish.
Liverpool has 0 changes.

football is nott about how many money you spend to bring starts, liverpool have a great team, and they are trained by Jürgen Klopp, i dont think its a surprise if liverpool eliminate city,
logicaly they will pass, but when the 90min stars a lot of things can changeon paper they will

macthemax

macthemax

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
football is nott about how many money you spend to bring starts, liverpool have a great team, and they are trained by Jürgen Klopp, i dont think its a surprise if liverpool eliminate city,
logicaly they will pass, but when the 90min stars a lot of things can changeon paper they will

Its all true what you say but i'm a man city fan lol

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they have a good chance to win the Champions League

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They a favorites to win premier league and ucl tjis year. Preamier league win chance 100 proc and ucl 86 proc.