Manchester city

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we all see how powerful Manchester city become, they beat all big clubs, but what o you think guys, they will stay in same level and win the league?? or we will see another champion in the end of the league???

i think man united will finiish 1st in the end

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City will win premier league, they very strong now. they showed it in derby against United. I have other question: whether they will be able to play so all season and to win a Champions League this year? I think, chances high. bosses of Manchester City did very right thing, having invited Guardiola.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pep was a great player. And he's a terrific coach. When he worked in Barça, everyone said: "But this is Barca." This team will be able to manage even the shoemaker! (Though it is not so). Now we see that he is a talent and in the coaching field. I am happy for him! 17 wins in a row! This Premier League has not seen. I think that 13 points away from United is a lot. City will become the champion.Only the injuries of the leading players can interfere.

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City will win premier league, they very strong now. they showed it in derby against United. I have other question: whether they will be able to play so all season and to win a Champions League this year? I think, chances high. bosses of Manchester City did very right thing, having invited Guardiola.

yes champions league is different than the premier league, they will face strong teams, but may be they will beat them also , its going to be good to see all those games :top:

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man city is likely to win the premier league this season , very strong team, control the pitch kept the ball , we can see Guardiola's touch on the team , and I think they will do well in CL also

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guardiola is one of the leading trainers of our time, the phenomenal game of the townspeople proves that I hope for their successful performance in the Champions League, in the English League I think they have already decided everything.

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the city will easy win premier league and maybe even champions league.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this season, Manchester City has everything is great. And I think, not to be beaten in the league, they can only be prevented by a huge number of injuries.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they are monsters now

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think that City will win the Premier League and the real competition will be for the 2-nd, 3-rd and 4-th place. Also great chances for them in the CL. Reaching the semi-final sounds like a realistic goal for them.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I dont believe! If win, ok...

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a man utd fan and i wish we end first but city is very strong team this season and they are more likely to win the league

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man city is likely to win the premier league this season , very strong team, control the pitch kept the ball , we can see Guardiola's touch on the team , and I think they will do well in CL also

they are already winning it with 12 point different from man utd. but in the champions league it will be hard because only strong trams will go to the quarter final

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guardiola is one of the leading trainers of our time, the phenomenal game of the townspeople proves that I hope for their successful performance in the Champions League, in the English League I think they have already decided everything.

yes you are right, but what about the champions league what do you think?

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With Gabriel Jesus knee injury will not be easy to win the Premier League.
Chelsea and Manchester United are strong ones.
It´s gonna be great competition.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool will win the league in the next 3 years..

Man utd in the next 5

Chelsea in about 10

Spurs in 20

Man city this and next season

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we all see how powerful Manchester city become, they beat all big clubs, but what o you think guys, they will stay in same level and win the league?? or we will see another champion in the end of the league???

i think man united will finiish 1st in the end

I think City will win Premiere League, Man U is too far behind now.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Naturally, this season Manchester City will win the English Premier League, because this team is stronger than any other. And no one can challenge her this year.

Moreover, I think that Manchester City is now one of the strongest teams on the planet. But there are some problems because in the Champions League this team still lost Shakhtar Donetsk in Ukraine at the stadium of Kharkov.

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
City was nothing before Liam and Noel Gallagher

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City can not play at this level all season. Sooner or later there will be a recession and they will begin to lose points and positions. it's me that I think the Champions League they will not be able to win.

R

Ruber07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
City has an impressive team, they have everything to win everything they will play, their coach is excellent, which increases even more the potentials of their team!

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
City will win easy this season of Premier League,I wonder what they are going to do in the Champions League, in the optims they have a lightweight match with the Basel

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City

Manchester City takes too much advantage to Manchester United, I believe that it is going to crown champion of the Premier League

:driver: