Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nah City need to fix their defense first before they want to accomplish something

See Risto what Klopp said about City

Klopp praises City after the defeat: "It is the only team in the world that can crush Liverpool like this"

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
See Risto what Klopp said about City

Klopp praises City after the defeat: "It is the only team in the world that can crush Liverpool like this"

Lmao had Liverpool something to play for and/or had they taken this game more seriously they would have never lost this game 0:4 ...

Btw didnt the same happen to Arsenal somewhere in the 90s when they were brilliant during the season but straight after securing the title lost 0:4 to Liverpool lol

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like liverpool's style, but I hate all his players for being arrogant especially klopp. I would like to see what the city does with a budget to spend and if the leeds can fight with them.

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When we talk about premier league anything is possible.
Although the Liverpool team is excellent and very regular, the opponents are strong and with investment power.
The City when it packs is difficult to hold.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this season they get a few problems, because now they are under pressure to win again.

P

poquito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
liverpool will need another 30 years to win the premier league.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
liverpool will need another 30 years to win the premier league.

I doubt it. Pretty sure they alongside with Man City will get 3 leaguetitles in the next 10 years.

Kiskacsy88

Kiskacsy88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we have been waiting for it for a long time. I’m 18 years a Pool fan but it’s magical. This team is currently the best in the world. City will be beaten next season as well :) :) :)
ONLY THE POOL :) YNWA

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The dinasty already started... We gonna make five in a row.

V

Vapetyko13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.

I am 99% sure that not... I think that the City get it, Pep have to won this Trophy at the end...

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After ten games this season, Liverpool are in second place in the Premier League and I think they are in perfect condition to win the title again. The team maintained the base and remains very strong.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After ten games this season, Liverpool are in second place in the Premier League and I think they are in perfect condition to win the title again. The team maintained the base and remains very strong.

Can agree with this. Liverpool are showing that they are the best again this season, but not so strong as the last one. If they win the league, this season will be very dramaticly.

Tottenham are having a little chance and can only win with a lot of luck until the end -typically for Mourinho's teams. So sadly that he is introducing this kind of football with that brilliant Tottenham players, which are born for playing fantastic attacking football, but they are playing boring football, but Mourinho's interests are only taking the points and results than playing exciting football.

Chelsea - if they have had a manager, who can build a good tactics, they would have won easily the league with the current depth of the squad. But I think they can be a contender for the title this season.

Man United are disappointment despite the good results the last 5 matches, their focus must on the battle for top 4, but not sure that their chances are good for top 4, but will be interested until the end.

City will jump, next 3 4 matches are like the last one against Burnley when they easily smashed them and expect that kind of results in their next matches, too and to be very close to the leaders - Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea.

Arsenal are total misunderstanding. There is no light in the tunnel for this club. No chance for anything as usual.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Will be twice champion

Yes Liverpool is a big favorite to win the Primier League again and be a double champion

Although Tottenham are very strong, Everton, City are also strong in this league

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tottenham now looks good, they seem to have teamed up. It will be a tight end now it looks like.

Organize a Home Poker Game