G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys,

Do you think that Liverpool will defend his first Premier league title in the next season or there will be a new champion and if it will be, who is going to take the crown from ''The reds''?:)

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he is the virtual champion, there are 20 points of difference between the first place and the second place that Manchester City occupies

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I think he is the virtual champion, there are 20 points of difference between the first place and the second place that Manchester City occupies

Virtual champion right now yes but not for long ... They'll secure that title mathematically this week cause there's no way on earth that City would get 6p from their next 2 games :hmmmm2:

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Liverpool gonna start a dinasty and win 5 in a row.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Liverpool should be favored next season, unless Man City has their ban over-turned. Chelsea is a couple of years away, Man U still has too many questions and Leicester can't live on Vardy goals another season. Wolves are on the upswing, but can their good health continue? Especially, if they qualify for Champions League?

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Well, this season Liverpool has wrapped it up. I think they'll have it in them for another season or two. But the physical game Jorgan is imposing on them can't last too long. Of course they might bring in some new blood, but so are City and MU, we'ii have to wait and see.
Down south, Barca did not secure anything yet, especially that they still have to face Atletico next week and Real Madrid is showing some impressive performance since they resume play. La Ligua too is giving us a nice suspense in these last games. Enjoy...

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's too early to talk about it. First you need to see how the transfer window will go.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope they will be able to defend the title next season. In addition, I really hope that Herr Jurgen will remember that national cups are also trophies and stop merging these tournaments. As always, the main competitor is Manchester city, regardless of the problems with UEFA Guardiola is a high-class professional who always tries to achieve the maximum.:)

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
look Chelsea comes strong next season I think it will be disputed this premier next year

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, they will struggle next year in the title race, but will be for sure the favourite to win it again, but I am not sure they can play one more season as this one - no doubt that they completely deserve to win it this season, but there were 7-8 matches, when they won them with a lot of luck, especially with the bottom table teams, when they usually were down in the result, but somehow managed to turn around the game in the last minutes and stoppage time. I think they can not repeat that results from this season and in the next season the title will be decided as the previous season - in the last 38 round. I think not only City will try to lift the title next year, also Chelsea we all them know that they are clinching the title usually they are not favourite ( 2015 and 2017) and next season they can try as well. It will be good, if Manchester United finally from 7 years become a real contender.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey guys,

Do you think that Liverpool will defend his first Premier league title in the next season or there will be a new champion and if it will be, who is going to take the crown from ''The reds''?:)
This season, Liverpool are already champions, next season they are the main favorite to win, the only one who can threaten him is City in the 2020/2021 season.
:idea::idea::idea::dancing2:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
In my opinion, they will struggle next year in the title race, I think not only City will try to lift the title next year, also Chelsea we all them know that they are clinching the title usually they are not favourite ( 2015 and 2017) and next season they can try as well. It will be good, if Manchester United finally from 7 years become a real contender.

This season, Liverpool are already champions, next season they are the main favorite to win, the only one who can threaten him is City in the 2020/2021 season.
:idea::idea::idea::dancing2:

Nah City need to fix their defense first before they want to accomplish something

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A Liverpool dinasty just get launched

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nah City need to fix their defense first before they want to accomplish something

With the same defence last year, they won treble. I think they only need a left-back defender, because Mendy is not the appropriate person for this position and also Zinchenko is too far from being in the starting lineup every game. Overall, this season was not their best, they lost some games in the Premier League very strange and that cost them the title. I don't think they need to improve their squad to accomplish something. They can not win treble every season and everybody expect that after they won three cups last season, this can not be repeat again. This will happen to Liverpool next season I suppose.

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
City will be strong but Chelsea could be decent too. The RS will still have some of the hunger that's driven them to finally win the EPL but I expect City to be very focused next year and they'll win it back. Chelsea to run the RS close for second. United will still be inconsistent but probably good enough for 4th.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there.Of course ,it´s the favorite to win the Premier League next season but it will depend on maintaining the same team.Manchester City and Chelsea will be the teams to beat.

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it finally happened! Liverpool you are the best!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool will be one of the contenders for the title next year, but I don't think they will have the same advantage as this season if they are lucky enough to defend the title.
I also agree with many that Manchester City and Chelsea will be contenders for the title.
it will be interesting to see how the teams change after the transfer window. for example, MU has the potential to sell, exchange and buy to introduce a new ambitious team.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's not forget LFC's performance in 2018/19 season, missing out on the league by one point, winning the Champions League, and made no signings last summer apart from a kid for the reserves and a free transfer second keeper.

There is a good chance many clubs will not be able to make many signings with the current situation. With no matchday revenue from fans there will be less money coming in. I don't see Liverpool needing any big signings and they have some good youngsters coming through. I think they will be the team to beat next season. Now they got over the line that weight has been lifted.

If Man City's ban is upheld there are some players that will want to leave, one or two have openly admitted they need to be playing in the Champions League.

swerdnase

swerdnase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have a very strong team from back to front and are well coached, so they have to be the favorites. Their recent form has been pretty lackluster though, going 2-1-2 in their last 5 EPL games (7/15 points) and losing both matches against Atletico Madrid in the UCL, so maybe that "X-factor" is fading.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that liverpool are going to repeat and crown again as champions,they have and incredible team and a lot of superstars like salar,mane,virgil,etc.Although they lost to atletico in the champions league,i believe they are the best team in the world

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If the important players will not move elsewhere, Liverpool has great chances to defend their title next year in my opinion. They have a very good team to do that, as we saw in last 2 years.

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Klopp one of the best coaches with good footballers, I think the chance is very high that they will win the Premier League again

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today's game answered the question. Impossible to predict, even more before the transfer window.

Organize a Home Poker Game