Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was positively impressed by Manchester United's performance. I didn't believe the team would play so well. If it weren't for Alisson's great performance, they would surely have won.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was positively impressed by Manchester United's performance. I didn't believe the team would play so well. If it weren't for Alisson's great performance, they would surely have won.
I am a United fan and agree we had the better chances (on the counter) some great saves by Alison. However Liverpool played the better football for the most part, a draw is a fair result on the match.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
A little bit disappointed about this game. It doesn't had such a high intensity level as I expect from a derby like this. In the end the result was in the favor of City and Tottenham.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, they will play again on zeros, that's all! Although I think Liverpool has not a significant advantage in this match!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So much for Liverpool losing 0-1 at home to Fulham.How did you let this happen, Salah?We believe in you Liverpool!Raise your power and go!

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just hope Liverpool fans in the city stay home with all these lockdown restrictions and don't all congregate near the ground to "welcome" United's team bus

Well I'd knew they'd do it at some point this season - I just predicted the wrong game :)

M

MaksMinimall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Мечта

I would really like to visit Liverpool) my dream will come true and I will definitely visit their football match

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
failed Manchester United, and Maguire once again proved that this is a low-level defender;)

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a Liverpool fan I do have to admit... I dont like to see their team as weak as that... I LOVE IT.... hopes to continue even further.

Organize a Home Poker Game