Liverpool - ManU

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big match coming on sunday. I got confidence for Liverpool, thou they have lost points to "weaker" teams recently, most of time they bring their best performance when they need to. 3-1

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For this match, if I had to bet, it would certainly bet on Liverpool's victory, despite Manchester United's good moment in the league, I believe that the Liverpool team is still at another level.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I am bias here being a Manchester United fan. However I think we have a good chance this Sunday, our away form is strong and the game is at Anfield. Liverpool have been vulnerable defensively this season for some reason, the loss of VVD a bit part of that. That being said Liverpool when on form are still the better team atm and at Anfield even without a crowd it will always be a tough game.

I am going for a 2-1 or 3-2 win for United although could easily go the other way.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just hope Liverpool fans in the city stay home with all these lockdown restrictions and don't all congregate near the ground to "welcome" United's team bus

C

csecsey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lest this match be a disappointment for the spectators as well. Maybe we’re acting like City vs United 0: 0.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 consecutive matches without a win for Liverpool in the league is too much and I think that match is must win for the home side. It will be very tough for them, I suppose United will play on counter attack, because the draw will satisfy them a lot. Liverpool will dominate during the whole match and we all know that ''The reds'' are playing very difficult against well played teams in defense. 1 goal will be decisive. According to the fact that Liverpool are unbeaten in more than 65 matches at home at the league since 2017, I think it is impossible to think about a win for United, even the sircumstances shows that United is hardly to believe they are going to think about the win as the draw is a perfect result for them.

Last edited:
H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hoping united do win but for some strange reason I'm sensing a 1-1 draw seen as there have been so many drawn games this season with other teams.

R

Redhawk247

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hoping united do win but for some strange reason I'm sensing a 1-1 draw seen as there have been so many drawn games this season with other teams.

Agree 100% cant see anything other than a draw as a utd supporter i would take it now.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a Utd supporter I would also take a draw right now. Though would prefer a win with City having games in hand and hitting form they will be a problem for both teams in the title race.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most likely there will be a draw. but such matches are difficult to predict. all the same, a slight advantage on the side of Liverpool, moral.

N

Nounounou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's gonna be a really nice match. I love the première league. The best league in my opinion

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is a low score game, 1:0 for Liverpool or 1:1.

Last edited:
W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
liverpool will draw or win man utd not on there level still

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
liverpool will draw or win man utd not on there level still
Wouldn't be so sure, 3 main cbs all out, hendersonat cb. Shaqiri and thiago in midfield together for first time. United have a real chance of victory today, hopefully it is a good game.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I would choose a draw.Even though Manchester United is not in its prime,it is always a team to be respected.But I still think Liverpool will win the EPL again.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watching this lot, there is only one team for the Prem MCFC :)

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watching this lot, there is only one team for the Prem MCFC :)
Hate to say it as a Utd fan but you are right City have 2 games in hand and are hitting top form, they will be the team to beat.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No surprise in this match. Liverpool control the game but in third consecutive game the attack was on awful level. Pleased result for United and even more pleased for City.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad I didn't bother watching. Often games with that much hype end up being awful

Organize a Home Poker Game