Can Liverpool go to the Champions League final again?

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We will be able to see them in the final this year.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The champions league is the competition of highest demand in the sport of football ... where the best teams in the world play ... Liverpool is going through a great moment in the Premier League of England .... I do not see it coming to the great final ... however in football there is nothing written ... the games have to be played and won ... who knows ... suddenly we see Liverpool in the grand final again ...

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im hoping for a Juventus v Manchester City Final but i am wary of the emergence of Dortmund who have hit form..
I do not think PSG will factor this year, great individual players but lack something as a team.
My heart wants city to win but my head says Juve...

F0STER20

F0STER20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jurgen Klopp is a very competent coach with a good style of play. Liverpool has every chance to reach the final of 2019, as well as win the Premier League

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You of course, football is extremely complex and difficult to understand, but everything can happen. Man.Siti are the main favorite for me and this team that really is the undisputed favorite for all titles.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that in order to do so they should start playing better because they have been bad in their last matches

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that for this to happen, they have to start playing better, because they were bad in their last match

I do not think playing bad about tactics and teams. Otherwise, not every game can play at 100%, that is another matter, as we said, football is interesting because it has a very complex structure and open to surprises.

L

Laishyy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, so, either it will be United, City, LFC, Spurs, Chelsea or whatever else from Premiership in the future being capable of making it, i want the England dominance to come back. Still remember 3 Premiership teams in semifinal with the AC Milan to be the only one outside.

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly a possibility, but it depends on mainly who they gonna draw in the knockout stage rounds. If they get an "easy" road they might just make it to the final once again.

But the favorites to win the whole thing are Barca and Bayern.

L

Laishyy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly a possibility, but it depends on mainly who they gonna draw in the knockout stage rounds. If they get an "easy" road they might just make it to the final once again.

But the favorites to win the whole thing are Barca and Bayern.

Bayern is not.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
an important match for liverpool next 28 against PSG. it's a real test. for my part I prefer the juventus.

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern is not.

They are always somewhat favorite to outright win it, but yeah it's less likely than a Barca win would be.

I'm most surprised though that City is the favorite according to bookies.

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion not this time.

L

Laishyy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They are always somewhat favorite to outright win it, but yeah it's less likely than a Barca win would be.

I'm most surprised though that City is the favorite according to bookies.

Every year Barcelona and Real Madrid are counted as the favourites. Although i doubt any of em lift the trophy.
The gap between the top teams is really close now.

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every year Barcelona and Real Madrid are counted as the favourites. Although i doubt any of em lift the trophy.
The gap between the top teams is really close now.

Agreed. I actually think a less favorite team like Liverpool could win it this time. But we will see.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that they are ready. I emphasize that no team reaches the final by chance. You can not get to the decisive match, passing all the stages only by chance.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Liverpool in the season 19-20 will also be among the strongest that it is possible that they will win again in the Champions League!

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Liverpool in the next Champions League reaches only up to polufinala.Ya think it is due to the fact that the big clubs offered to existing players more lucrative contracts ...

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe, but I think not. But Barcelona is quite possible

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I read somewhere that Liverpool is interested to get Coutinho back to Anfield.

I don't know if he can find a place in the current Liverpool's squad, but if they manage to take Coutinho back they will get even more strong next season!

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read somewhere that Liverpool is interested to get Coutinho back to Anfield.

I don't know if he can find a place in the current Liverpool's squad, but if they manage to take Coutinho back they will get even more strong next season!

He would be very expensive and would be demanding much higher wages now plus he devides the fans opinion after the way he left before.So personally i would much prefer we signed an attacking midfielder like Bruno Fernandes for around £60 from porto. Who scored 32 goals last season and created 18 assists. The added benefit being it's Man Uniteds top target and weakens them next season if they dont get him.Or a much cheaper deal is now on offer for Nabil Fekir we could pick him up for around £30m which would be a fantastic deal seen as we almost signed him for £55m a year ago.

Organize a Home Poker Game