Can Liverpool go to the Champions League final again?

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think that this period of the season there are 3-4 teams that have demonstrated their capability to do something very good this season in the Champions League.

I'm talking about Manchester City, Barcelona, Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund.

I give big credibilities to Jurgen Klopp's team to reach the final for the second consequtive time. They really have a very very solid group of world-class players. I think they have the best front line in Europe among with M. City and Barca.

What's your opinion about this?

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree..

I think that this period of the season there are 3-4 teams that have demonstrated their capability to do something very good this season in the Champions League.

I give big credibilities to Jurgen Klopp's team to reach the final for the second consequtive time. They really have a very very solid group of world-class players. I think they have the best front line in Europe among with M. City and Barca.

Hi Luvhart,

i completely agree, Liverpool have built a squad i feel designed for both premier league and champions league challenges, i think getting shaqiri so cheap was a bargain buy - not so sure on fabinho yet but he needs game time.
I dont think there is a better front three than mane, firmino and salah but then its about teams who play that system 4-3-3.
Klopp is a guy i really rate - he knows who to buy, he has turned Liverpool into a major force again and they have a superb team now..

I am a man city fan and Liverpool are without doubt our biggest threat..

Great post this!

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
If Liverpool takes the win next week against us in Belgrade, than they will secure in great extent the advance to next play off round. Otherwise, the Group is really tricky. PSG and Napoli I think have slight advantage before next Group Matches ...

And without passing the Group, no Final is possible :p Except Europa League Final, of course :D

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I agree with Shaqiri. He is an excellent player, strong and quite brutal when it comes to his attacks to the opposite area.

I think Keita and Shaqiri are the two best transfers Liverpool made this season.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Liverpool will not be able to repeat the result this year since the last season and come to the finals, it's not the Real Madrid Barcelona club, Bayern. They may come to the quarter finals.:)

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a fan of Liverpool and Klop and I hope not only to reach but to win the final

Federal_001

Federal_001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool is very scored in recent years, but Manchester City will not allow them to become champions

zippaya

zippaya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a huuuge Liverpool fan, we have a good start to this season even though the group is extremely hard! I honestly hope we will make it to finals and win the title:rock:

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Liverpool can win the Champions League. But everything will depend on a draw at each stage of the playoffs. If you are lucky with your rivals in the playoffs, and they spend little energy for passing each stage, then I think they will become champions)

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Let's not forget about PSG yet. With the big names that team has you can't count them out!

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus will be in the final, screen :)

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juve also for me

I agree with previous post, ive a feeling for the old lady this year

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt that very much . no offense to the fans of this football club

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hm...

This year unfortunatly not, Final = Borussia x Juventus 1:1 / Juventus x Borussia 2:1

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have quite a similar team like last season without big corrections, but this time it will not be easy to reach the final because competition is extremely big. Salah is in excellent form, but not in what he was last season. Barcelona and PSG are great favorites for the finals. But we'll see football is an unpredictable sport. Greeting!

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe it...i think Manchester City will be a new Champion in this year...

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything is possible in football but it will be very difficult:)

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Very important draw in my opinion for Liverpool vs Arsenal this weekend.

Again, Jurgen Klopp's team proves for one more time that they are tough as **** this season, and capable of achieving big and crucial results vs top class teams. And don't forget, they won Pari at the Champions League.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In football everything is possible, so much so that last year Liverpool was not a favorite and reached the final. This year I find it even more unlikely that the team will reach the final as the opponents know Liverpool's strengths.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is possible. This year Real Madrid it is not gonna be on Semis probably. New Champion for sure.
I hope a Italian team wins.

tweedy_1313

tweedy_1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its down to match day and weather they turn up on the day, very capable of making it to the final again if they all preform on match days.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
After tonight's perfomance they'd be lucky if they don't have to go to the Europa League :rolleyes:

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
wow didnt think liverpool would lose this game it could come back to hurt them

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
After 3 matches in CL without FANS, now you see our strength! PSG will also loose points at our stadium :top:

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IDEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RED RED RED STARRRRRRRR

Organize a Home Poker Game