Liverpool Fans

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to Liverpool deserved victory!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
congratulations to Liverpool fans on winning the Champions League. there were many worthy teams, but it would be unfair if Liverpool were left without a trophy this season. and of course Jurgen Klopp his career deserved such a significant trophy.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congratulations to Liverpool for this trophy . I really wanted her to win at this final , the penalty though made me laugh , but Liverpool won fair , so that's all that matters :) Nice job , good luck next season (for the premier league title :) )

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really good match for the reds and well deserved win. They outplayed very well Tottenham thanks to the great management by Klopp, totally the better team.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After such a competition this season with Manchester city, it will be interesting what will happen next

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who managed to hit the jackpot? Liverpool is the best

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I can say that Jurgen Klopp is one of the best football managers ever.

I respect him very much. Next year Liverpool will be even more tough and competitive. We will see an exciting Premier League!

:cool:

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can say that Jurgen Klopp is one of the best football managers ever.
Yea, they sold 2 best players to Barca but Klopp still has beaten Barca with Suarez and Coutinho. He has team squad weaker than Pep but still had only 1 defeat in championship. Less had only Arsène Wenger. Even Mourinho had 2 defeats (with Chelsea and any player he wanted).

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is really heartwarming to see Liverpool back where it belongs, at the top of the Europe! Beatifull scenery in Madrid, I really enjoyed the acoustic concert at Felipe II. Perfection.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From the bottom of my heart I congratulate the fans of Liverpool. I do not like Liverpool, but I must admit that they played great

specialjuice

specialjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forca Barca best club ever all time and still are the best

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beatifull scenery in Madrid, I really enjoyed the acoustic concert at Felipe II. Perfection.
I watched only because of this! I liked how stadium's backlight was like equalizer! Didn't really care who is the best.

Last edited:
Organize a Home Poker Game