Liverpool or Barcelona

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona will win, but it can work for Liverpool, but without two star players It will be difficult for Klopp squadron to win today.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a fan of Real Madrid, I have no choice but to win Liverpool today 4-0 Hahahaha

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona with a HUGE advance after 3 - 0 won last game.
I think will be a good game with a lot of goals. And Barcelona will advance to the Great Final.
Cheers,
M.D.
P.S. Neymar miss Barcelona a LOT.... LOL

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the beginning! Origi scored already in the 7th minute

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a match! No one expected that, Liverpool Barcelona 4-1! This is a very poor performance from Barcelona. Liverpool must win the Champions League, no question !

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ill just give 10/10 for every player what a night of football 4-0 Liverpool and on to the final of the Champions League,the impossible dream is always possible with Liverpool F.C - YNWA. :star:

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a game!! Liverpool!!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well done Liverpool , congratulations for an awesome result and appearance .

I like Liverpool very much , basically I am Real so I should be happy for the result against rival Barcelona , but I cry for my money .

I had bet about 35$ on Barcelona win and goals under 4 (and some of this money included the other CH and EUL events on various bet sites togeter with Barcelona's goals ) , wtf was I thinking ????? Failed bet . It's not the very little lost money , that's nothing , it's that I thought 100% sure Barcelona would win , wtf , was I the only one ??? .

Anyway , no hard feelings Liverpool , I should had had more faith in your strengh and power :):)
I wish you to win Champions League final , not that you need my wishes anyway, you really deserve it :)

But Barcelona , I do't want to hear that name again :mad:

I look forward to watching the final :):):)

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow. Great game! Never thought Liverpool could come back against that offense. Scoring 4 goals was amazing, but holding Barca scoreless? Wow!

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Wow. Great game! Never thought Liverpool could come back against that offense. Scoring 4 goals was amazing, but holding Barca scoreless ? Wow!
Very strange game, it looks like the bookmakers govern the Champions League :confused:

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was confident that Barcelona will win.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was an amazing match! After this match I was on strong emotions and I could not continue playing poker today. It was a rattling.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool just great, this match was given, and this is in the absence of two key players!!!:congrats::top:

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Barca fan but I like Liverpool too. Liverpool did a great job, Barcelona coulnt play its own style of football.
The last goal OMG...I think the owners of Barcelona went into bed with squeezed fists that night. A soccer team at this level cant get such goals, especially not in a semi-final. I think there will be consequences.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with the 4-0 that liverpool inflicted on barcelona yesterdaye. the English are ready to win. personally I hope that tottenhame will win this champion league.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool... epic comeback.... congrats !!!

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's just something unreal,:eek::eek::eek::D:D:Dcongratulations to all fans of Liverpool:cool:

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, I didn't expect that one coming,but it was a really awesome match and I admire Klopp for what he has done to his players.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fantastic match. Unreal is real. Bravo Liverpool.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After this comeback Liverpool deserved the win in the Champions League

Organize a Home Poker Game