Is Liverpool a "big" club nowadays?

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
remind me when liverpool won the championship of england for the last time? that's the same thing. only manchester united is a great and legendary club at any time.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have always been a big team and they will always be, but sometimes they have downfalls

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
remind me when liverpool won the championship of england for the last time? that's the same thing. only manchester united is a great and legendary club at any time.

As a Manchester United fan myself....Liverpool is a big club. They actually have 5 champions league titles compared to our 3 and while they haven’t won the English title in the modern era when it has been called the Premier League they have won many titles throughout the days of English football.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After this comeback, yes, its BIG club!

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still one of the biggest and best supported clubs in world football with one of the most prestigious names and iconic grounds.Liverpool F.C have lost 1 league game all season and it looks like we wont win the league where as we have lost 4 games in the Chamions league and it looks like we will win it. The premier league is without doubt the hardest trophy in Europe to win so long periods of not winning it isn't a surprise. It's already coming up for 10 years since Man United last won the premier league.

Last edited:
Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes Liverpool is one of the greats of Europe equated to Real, Barça, Milan, Juventus, United, Bayern among other bigger in Europe

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday they played like the BIG ones, congrats !!! Very strong on the Final.

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it s like poker: they are on fire.
But it s normal with a belgian player ��

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
English team showed great character again saw that football because these matches so interesting! They were incredibly good matches, class, tactics and such nice things to make a game very beautiful!

Organize a Home Poker Game