Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Liverpool FC is one of the most successful football teams ever with a brutal history of big moments both in England and Europe and a massive worldwide fan base.

But they won their last domestic title back in 1990 (and there wasn't even "Premier League" back then). Their big titles since then is the Istanbul miracle of course and the UEFA cup at 2001.

Can we consider LFC a "big upper-top-level world class" club just like Real Madrid, Barca or Juventus or they are on a level below these teams?

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
certainly the football club Liverpool is one of the top clubs in Europe. well, to the prestige of the teams of Real Madrid and Barcelona is not enough.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This is a temporary phenomenon.

I think under the management of Jurgen Klopp and with 1-2 really well-targeted quality transfers, they will be the team that will compete with MCFC for the title next year. We will see.....

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
certainly the football club Liverpool is one of the top clubs in Europe. well, to the prestige of the teams of Real Madrid and Barcelona is not enough.

I agree with this.

They have to show some consistency in winning domestic titles over the next years. But lets not forget that they will be at the final of the Champlions League. If they win the title vs Real Madrid, that would be quite impressive.

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a given moment the coach of Liverpool has created a very not bad attack. In this year, Real Madrid wants to beat its own record and be a champion

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First they need to win the Champions again... Otherwise still be a good team but no big recent titles... They are very strong to get on the final. But lets wait and see.
Cheers,
M.D.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
First they need to win the Champions again... Otherwise still be a good team but no big recent titles... They are very strong to get on the final. But lets wait and see.
Cheers,
M.D.

Yes, that's true. Without recent domestic titles, and especially the Premier League title, they are still a bit away from achieving the status of Real or Barca.

MetaDon7577

MetaDon7577

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment, Liverpool has a very good chance of success in the Champions League. Of course, this is a big club

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool are still a massive team ok we have been out the top 4 for the last 5 or so years but with the progress the club is making under the new owners now there brought the stadium up to scratch and the manger etc we now have a chance of winning the champions league for a 6th time more than any other uk club and look set to break into the top four again this season with all these revolutions Liverpool are all set to be world beaters again in fact I’d say we are

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool FC is one of the most successful football teams ever with a brutal history of big moments both in England and Europe and a massive worldwide fan base.

But they won their last domestic title back in 1990 (and there wasn't even "Premier League" back then). Their big titles since then is the Istanbul miracle of course and the UEFA cup at 2001.

Can we consider LFC a "big upper-top-level world class" club just like Real Madrid, Barca or Juventus or they are on a level below these teams?

Previously, Liverpool was below the level of the teams "Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid ... But now "Liverpool" shows a good game. Wait for the final of the Champions League Liverpool Real Madrid, there and we'll see

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This will be an awesome final. I think that both Real Madrid and Liverpool have equal chances.

But first lets wait for tomorrow.

Roma need a miracle, but who knows.....? Miracles happen from time to time.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

no, Liverpool isn't team of level of Barcelona and Real. remember Coutinho's transition - it was kick on prestige of Liverpool. but the English league very rich, it allows to bring together strong football players. if Liverpool steadily plays the playoffs of a Champions League it will be possible will return to your question.

Mootizit

Mootizit

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool need to win champion league if to be considered as the big dog.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool..have always been a big club

Do you really think Liverpool have ever been a small club lol.

Liverpool need a world class goalkeeper, another world class centre back, naby keita is the defensive/attacking midfielder they needed so he comes next summer..keeping firmino was a bonus..
I would invest in a world class winger with pace..would love to see Bale in a liverpool shirt

My perfect Liverpool Team would be

1. Neuer
2 Robertson
3 Van Dijk
4 Hummels
5 Marcelo
6 Keita
7 Dybala
8 Salah
9 Firmino
10 Bale
11 Mane

carli

carli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool is definitely one of the largest clubs in the world. This is clearly stated by his results through soccer history.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they win the CL, yes

If they lose their last two games they could finish 5th and be in the Europa League

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think it's a "big upper-top-level world class" club.
But in the near future they may become big if they do not sell their best players
I really hope to win the Champions League final against Real Madrid.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm upper top level club?

Well in terms of those teams you would be looking at the following

Barca
Real
Juventus
Bayern
PSG
Man City

I would still put ath madrid in there as well but as far as Liverpool are concerned, i would definitely advise with caution as Liverpools problem is longevity over a season..i can see them dominating a season very soon - i will say this..of all the teams in the premier league..Liverpools play is most european..very similar to Bayerns tbh so i feel they are a top 8 club in the world.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not think it's a "big upper-top-level world class" club.
But in the near future they may become big if they do not sell their best players
I really hope to win the Champions League final against Real Madrid.

I hope this too.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think so. They won the Champions few times, England titles, Cups and others.
Some teams like PSG has only a big investment. They never won the Champions or any important title.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
liverpool was always a big club. just like arsenal but they never win anything :)

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool is a big dog you can not argue about that and ucl final just shows that.

Organize a Home Poker Game