Lebron James to the golden state warriors, reality or fantasy?

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is just a fantasy. No chance Lebron wants to be a big star not small

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If LBJ goes to Golden State, i think all the first five will go to LA. Hahahaha.

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fantasy, he is sticking with the lakers to end his career

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Next to a 0 possibility. First lbj is going to retire a laker, or in his last year go back to cleveland. 2nd, people will come to him, he doesn't need to go elsewhere. Keep him mind his business savy, la is the place for him. 3rd, kd won't even be there next year most likely.

They will build in la the next 2 years, then make real runs at championships afterwards. Most likely at the end of next season. I just don't see a situation where he leaves la unless he wants to retire as a cav.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
makes no sense why would gs want him and he loves lakers he is a cancer to a team with young players i really hope they miss the playoffs

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think that's going to happen. If anything GS would rather keep Durant even though there is drama happening.

LBJ to GS is more of a fantasy.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is locked down in LA they have money to spend and likely getting AD in the offseason

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do topics this stupid get so mich traction

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Lebron will finish the contract and go into business

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This will never happen. period. hehehe

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think it will happen, you pick of players if you need players. Warriors are good without him. James would love to go to there but team don't need players to win championships they are a dream team without him.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No way, LeBron losses too much by signing the Warriors!

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very wild Idea!
1: the Laker's would have to trade Lebron and GS would not compromise the core of the best team in the league with a trade for him.
2: I doubt Lebron would sign there in free agency in search for an extra chip as in the likes of Shaq, Malone, ect. Further, I doubt he would compromise his style, and at that have much value, as a catch and pass player. (he is not known for shooting, running around, or playing defense; so why would he become such a player seasons before retiring.)

I'm sure this is all obvious to any NBA spectator, but figured Id post anyway. LOL

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya I think you are delusional,
King will stay at LA because he has a contract sign like 4 or 5 years. (NOT SURE BUT I THINK)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think the Golden State would need Lebron James. I would be very surprised if this really happened. I only see unfounded rumors, but who knows? anything can happen in the NBA! I really hope that the next Playoff will play LeBron James, play with any team.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fantasy
I think he will ends carier in LAL

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's a fantasy. He fits Los Angeles and salary and for future business

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fantasy. Nor will Durant be there most likely. Butler, ad, kd, and kwahi, 2 of those 4 will join lbj. He will retire there, or have a meaningless return to Cleveland as a farewell tour like Dwayne had in miami.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron is not thinking about the transition to the GS, he thinks who and how to pull in LA