Lebron James to the golden state warriors, reality or fantasy?

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to the Spanish magazine Marca.com the warriors would be planning a salary strategy, to attract and sign the lebron king, what do you think?

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it happen, then this will be fantastic ( Durant+Curry+James) - dream team.
although I do not understand why for GSW Lebron, if they are dominant without him

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really see this happening at all. On the other hand I would love to see it lol

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its possible,but it is more likely that he will be trade by the Houston. CP3, Beard and Lebron

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That would be bad for NBA but a part of me would like to see them team up and then some other team take them down.

John Penniston

John Penniston

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I don't want that guy on my team, if he get picked I would packing n going to Boston.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is never going to happen. First off, Golden State would have to let go and risk way too much for that meeting to take place. For a player like Durant they can do it, but Lebron is already coming to the end sooner than you think, he's almost already 35!!

I would put Lebron joining GSW at less than 1 percent, maybe 0.0001 percent

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weren't they only able to get Durant because he signed for way less than he would have been making elsewhere? I can't see LeBron doing the same.

I don't follow this stuff closely, but I thought LeBron to the Lakers was the much more likely outcome?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Will not happen Lebron does not want to go to them he addressed it very stern at shoot around yesterday morning
The report says that he will entertain a meeting if they clear space for him. They will have to gut their bench and get rid of Klay and Iggy just to get a meeting. I don't see how that makes any sense.
Also GSW does not need him which I believe is the point of the report.

The report came from GSW side Espn Chris Haynes who covers GSW first reported this. No doubt they are trying to kick a man when he is down. Cavs struggling and they put this report out just to let the world to know that they do not need him. Trying to bring a brother down.

GSW should be careful they forgot what happend when last they poked the bear, they where up 3-1 in the finals when Klay and Draymond ran their mouth.
Karma has a way coming around.

Lebron will end up staying in The Land it is his best chance of winning titles, he has no other viable options.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will not happen Lebron does not want to go to them he addressed it very stern at shoot around yesterday morning
The report says that he will entertain a meeting if they clear space for him. They will have to gut their bench and get rid of Klay and Iggy just to get a meeting. I don't see how that makes any sense.
Also GSW does not need him which I believe is the point of the report.

The report came from GSW side Espn Chris Haynes who covers GSW first reported this. No doubt they are trying to kick a man when he is down. Cavs struggling and they put this report out just to let the world to know that they do not need him. Trying to bring a brother down.

GSW should be careful they forgot what happend when last they poked the bear, they where up 3-1 in the finals when Klay and Draymond ran their mouth.
Karma has a way coming around.

Lebron will end up staying in The Land it is his best chance of winning titles, he has no other viable options.

I don't agree..I can definitely see Lebron moving on from the Cavs, though I'm not sure to where.

As for the reason for this kind of news report, it's definitely click-bait, who can resist the idea of Lebron joining the #1 team? Even though I knew it wouldn't happen, I myself could not help open and read the article.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it is true, the Golden State Warriors will be the best basketball team in the world and win most of the championships.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I agree it is mostly someone trying to sell a headline. Using LBJ name to do so. LBJ said as much in shootaround yesterday he was really pissed have not seen him pissed off like this in a while.

The questions is where will he will go if he leave The Land that will give a better chance of winning a title.

I don't agree..I can definitely see Lebron moving on from the Cavs, though I'm not sure to where.

As for the reason for this kind of news report, it's definitely click-bait, who can resist the idea of Lebron joining the #1 team? Even though I knew it wouldn't happen, I myself could not help open and read the article.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's not true,just assumption,this will not ever be!

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This could happen, they did sign Kevin Durant.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This could happen, they did sign Kevin Durant.

Yeah they did sign Durant, but like I said above, they were able to do that because Durant was willing to be paid relative peanuts to come play for them. You really think LeBron is gonna do that?

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how the nba will lokk lke with that? it will loose all interest

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
how the nba will lokk lke with that? it will loose all interest

On the contrary Super Teams have always created buzz in the past. Ratings have always sored when there are Super Teams.

I guess people like to see if they fail.

C

ciguii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lebron james

If he goes to Golden State its the end of NBA, golden states gonna win the NBA for so many years

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he goes to Golden State its the end of NBA, golden states gonna win the NBA for so many years

Not necessarily, adding Lebron might actually hurt them, because he's only going to decline from here on out, think about how old he already is. In order to get Lebron, they have to jettison at least one of Draymond Green or Klay, would that really be worth it?

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GSW dont need Lebron. No way Lebron could fit in that team. He should go to Phoenix and play backup to Devin Booker. Hehehe

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will never happen would have to dump to many salaries for one thing

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The NBA will not let that happen, Golden State already has 3 superstars on the team( OVER POWERED)

But besides that if the second best player ever (LBJ) chooses to take the B**** route and run from Cleveland he will destroy his reputation of the "KING" and move to being a prince.

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
**** lebron, hes a turd and the Warriors don't need to waste the money on him anyways

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
They didn't trade LBJ at deadline teams did ask though.

After Magic loss he said he will not waive his ntc and stayed committed to team for rest of season.

Interested to see how it goes rest of way this season I think they got a chance of winning it all now with changes today albeit a small chance but at least they have a chance now.

Cavs Roster Changes:
In - Hood, G.Hill, L.Nance jr, Clarkson
Out - I.T. Frye Wade Rose Shump Crowder

Two roster spots avaiable should be able to pick someone up in buyout market. Even more over cap now so will be very costly when they pick someone up so got to be smart pick up.
They traded their 2018 pick but kept the Nets one.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thompson would be gone forsure but anything is possible but unlikely