Lebron James Decision #2

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
his family and him for sure want to live in LA. I cannot see any other reason for going to the Laker.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This was a possibility but i didn't had the Lakers as frontrunner for LeBron.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was surprised by Dan Gilbert's letter to Lebron. Much different tone compared to last time.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the Lakers can get rid of the Ball family, they should.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can't believe he went to the Lakers. Wow

Honeybuns666

Honeybuns666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I figured Lebron would go to LA since he already enrolled his kid in school there but after PG13 stayed at OKC I didn't know. I think he's done chasing rings and now is trying to make billions in LA doing non basketball related things.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Lebron is going to regret in hindsight joining the Lakers.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great player who goes to great team and naturally most liked by me. I sincerely hope the Lakers again in the top teams, and why not win the title! It will be interesting. And what salary you will receive, it is unbelievable: D (salary close an approximately Messi and C.Ronaldo)

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now he will be deputy of the conference haha

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I figured Lebron would go to LA since he already enrolled his kid in school there but after PG13 stayed at OKC I didn't know. I think he's done chasing rings and now is trying to make billions in LA doing non basketball related things.

A competitor like Lebron is never done chasing rings. You don't just flip that switch off. But he clearly wants to live closer to his media empire and have a stable situation for his kids and family going forward. They all love LA, so here they are. :)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. I think he would retire instead of going to the lakers if he wasn't wanting rings. If some of the names being tossed around right now that la are going after happens, I could see him getting a ring or 2 in the next 3 years. Will have to wait and see what happens the rest of summer.
A competitor like Lebron is never done chasing rings. You don't just flip that switch off. But he clearly wants to live closer to his media empire and have a stable situation for his kids and family going forward. They all love LA, so here they are. :)

vagrantjunki3

vagrantjunki3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only have to get rid one one, cause we all know The Ball brothers hang together. ;)

No team is going to want all of the ball bros. They're going to have to leave daddys nest and be men on their own.

vagrantjunki3

vagrantjunki3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't think they can thrive in the 3 on 3 league?

I should have said NBA team, they can possibly push their way onto one team in some smaller streetball type league or in smaller markets overseas. I don't think they will ever all be on the same NBA team, just for 3 brothers to make it to the NBA should be enough for that family but their dad is a lunatic.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They definitely could go somewhere. That show they/their father puts on is entertainment even if you don't like it. Someone would put them on for all that publicity.

A

abes12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m going through some stuff in basketball and I cannot last labron

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron Is going to finish his career with the Los Angeles Lakersh e's done with Cleveland.

ray89will

ray89will

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron James lets go and decides to move to a more laid back team. The game changes

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is hard for me to imagine LeBron gets to the finals with the Lakers. It's a bad season for him, everyone waited better. I think it will remain in Los Angeles, but Philadelphia would do well for his career.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
His career isn't basketball, it's just a job he has. He is deep deep into investment and businesses and it's likely why he went to LA to begin with.

Will have to wait and see what happens this off season in terms of who they can acquire, but he isn't going anywhere... unless he plans on retiring. He might go back to Cleveland if that's the plan. I figure that's a few years away though.
It is hard for me to imagine LeBron gets to the finals with the Lakers. It's a bad season for him, everyone waited better. I think it will remain in Los Angeles, but Philadelphia would do well for his career.