Lebron James Decision #2

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where will LBJ the king end up? I do believe he will stay in Cleveland and be a home town hero for the rest of his life. But my friends are all telling me he is going to Philadelphia 76ers.. any thoughts or insight?

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish it was in the Lakers or in Philadelphia.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think la has the advantage right now, but I think the longer it takes, that cleveland has a shot. I could see him doing a 1 and 1 deal.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Cavs are favorites to keep him right now will be for one year only he will either opt into his player option or do a 1+1 deal. He will likely be a free agent next summer as well.

He only lands in LA if one of the LA teams can pull off a trade for Kwahi or convince PG13 to leave OKC. I say LA teams because both are in running. Clippers have a legitimate shot as well with Jerry West at helm.

Teams in Kwahi sweepstakes - Lakers, Clippers, Boston Philly & Cavs. It is reported that Spurs have not entertained any offer so far but these teams have been in constant contact with them about Kwahi.

We will know LBJ decision soon he said he will not wait as long as he did past 2 times. Around early next week.

He has to let Cavs know what he is doing with current contract by 11.59 pm Friday either opt in or out. Teams and players can start to negotiate on 12.00 am Sunday morning.

Going to be an interesting next few days.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well

I think he wants to stay in Cleveland. However, I wish he would become a 76er.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe its either Rockets, Lakers or 76ers

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lakers SAS Philadelphia 76

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm starting to believe all these rumors about Lebron to the Lakers. I think the prerequisite that Lebron requires is that the Lakers first obtain at least Kawhi or Paul George.

agrivion

agrivion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where will LBJ the king end up? I do believe he will stay in Cleveland and be a home town hero for the rest of his life. But my friends are all telling me he is going to Philadelphia 76ers.. any thoughts or insight?
I cant see him in Cleveland. He has gone to the finals in so many consecutive years but has little to show. I think he's tired of Golden State being so stacked and will look for a team that is ready to win and has other super stars. I would love to see him and Paul George end up in LA. I want to see a few more super teams. I really liked that the conference finals both went to 7 games, so more competition is needed. He wants to win, and I think before his hairline recedes back to the top of his shoulders.

pimpbot5000sp3

pimpbot5000sp3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I live outside of Philly and the word here has been that it's between the Lakers and Cleveland for a while. Lebron's kids are cool with Cleveland and with LA (they already have a house or two in LA). They all hate Houston (lol).

Lebron's people poked around Philly and looked at the private schools months ago. It sounds like they were OK with the area but its definitely a distant 3rd. Local businesses are still doing Lebron billboards and stuff but that's straight up foolishness.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vegas doesn't agree. La is still easily the favorite, with Philly far behind them.

Carmelo staying in okc probably helps the cause for George leaving. Kwahi wants la but spurs almost seem to want to spite the lakers for it.

I think what magic said about free agents "this summer AND next summer" was interesting though.

Everyone's looking at lbj, but kwahi is really where everyone should be looking. His choice/options will dictate the domino effect afterwards.
Cavs are favorites to keep him right now will be for one year only he will either opt into his player option or do a 1+1 deal. He will likely be a free agent next summer as well.

He only lands in LA if one of the LA teams can pull off a trade for Kwahi or convince PG13 to leave OKC. I say LA teams because both are in running. Clippers have a legitimate shot as well with Jerry West at helm.

Teams in Kwahi sweepstakes - Lakers, Clippers, Boston Philly & Cavs. It is reported that Spurs have not entertained any offer so far but these teams have been in constant contact with them about Kwahi.

We will know LBJ decision soon he said he will not wait as long as he did past 2 times. Around early next week.

He has to let Cavs know what he is doing with current contract by 11.59 pm Friday either opt in or out. Teams and players can start to negotiate on 12.00 am Sunday morning.

Going to be an interesting next few days.

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is going to end up being the Lakers, Staying put for a year, or the Rockets as a long shot.

The Lakers are going to go hard but they need to bring at least one if not two superstars in first.

I think his family is a big part of the decision too and since they aren't enamored with Houston that makes the Rockets a long shot. I would be very interested in seeing a Rockets/GS series in the playoffs next year if it happened.

He will give the Cavs another year if nothing comes to fruition early in free agency. He just isn't going to leave without assurances and without it being a sure thing that the team he goes to getting a couple superstars to compete.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this is getting old lebron just stay with the cavs you won a title there stay there or retire im sick of this

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is getting old lebron just stay with the cavs you won a title there stay there or retire im sick of this

Lol he doesn't owe Cleveland anything, and I'm surprised by how much they bungled again having a legit second star with Lebron there (I don't count Kevin Love as a superstar anymore).

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think he will stay with the Cavs.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not sure how much he has left. Without another superstar, can he still win? Hard to see him heading to the western conference.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well he opted out.... I bet those la odds have really gone crazy now.

I don't consider Kevin love a superstar anymore either, I'm not sure I ever did. He was a quality player, and I suppose still is... but his game is getting outdated so fast because of his speed.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure he even needs another superstar, he just needs a solid starting 5. He makes people better, because he draws so muvh of the defensive attention. A solid line up is all that's needed. He has nothing consistent around him in Cleveland.
Not sure how much he has left. Without another superstar, can he still win? Hard to see him heading to the western conference.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in L.A. and I don't think he will pick either L.A. team, nor do I think he would fit with either team. However, if DeAndre Jordan stays, that could be a powerhouse duo.

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If LeBron Jr. does enroll at Sierra Canyon School, I can see LeBron Sr. playing for the Lakers this season.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's say they get kwahi and cousins. Next year get jordan.... wow. That's overkill. If cousins is still cousins of course.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They got Stephenson too.. kind of an awkward move.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
He has committed to signing 4 years/154M. Magic Johnson and him sat down for 3 hours last night at his home and worked out deal.

Lakers/Spurs been back and forth whole day on Kwahi trade, Lakers has taken Kuzman off table, Lakers are offering Hart, Ingram and Ball/Pick Spurs want Ingram and 3 first round picks. Lakers have given them sort of an ultimatum of tomorrow. They will come to comprise by tomorrow or deal will not happen. News from Kwahi camp is that if he remains on Spurs next season he will sit out. More juicy news to come tomorrow I hope.