H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I hope that Lebron will change the club. With Cleveland he has no chance for a new title. The best choice for him would be Houston. With him, Houston could win GSW for sure.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best choice is houston, but he will probably go to la. Who goes with him? It almost seems certain that he and kwahi will go in my opinion, but a third, possibly even a forth could go. I guessed those 2 and George would go, but there are still more options out there.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Houston Rockets!! He would have so much help and not have to kill his body putting in crazy minutes. It would be domination.

Last edited:
S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very much hope that it will go to the San Antonio Spurs

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to see LeBron with Pop and Kawhi, Portland would be a very interesting choice.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's not going to happen. Kawhi wants to go to la. That's been a rumor for a long time now, and most things that persist tend to be true, at least partly.

I would love to see LeBron with Pop and Kawhi, Portland would be a very interesting choice.

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer him to stay at the Eastern Conference, otherwise the difference will be even greater between conferences.
I think he can find a very competitive team to play in the east.

I agree with Kobe Bryant, Lebron has to think about titles.

I think there are few chances, but he playing in the Celtics with this young team and an excellent coach would be incredible .... but what about Irving in that story?

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shouldn't every player think about titles? Why titles are even a factor in who the best ever is/was is beyond me. For that matter since everyone seems to think that, and say mj is the best ever, he only has a little over half the titles Bill Russel got. Should lbj be trying to get on a team that has a legitimate chance to win, of course. Should the outcome have anything to do with his status as the best ever, no. The dudes gone to the finals damn near a decade straight with, for the most part, very sub par teams.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer him to stay at the Eastern Conference, otherwise the difference will be even greater between conferences.
I think he can find a very competitive team to play in the east.

I agree with Kobe Bryant, Lebron has to think about titles.

I think there are few chances, but he playing in the Celtics with this young team and an excellent coach would be incredible .... but what about Irving in that story?
kobe's just being insecure in a sneaky way. he's mad most people compare lebron to mj and have forgot about jordan's less efficient 2000's clone, kb.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Noway he resigns in cleveland unless he gets some ownership share and that isnt happening

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron James is nothing more than a big crybaby and he will always get his way no matter where he's at.:icon_thum