LeBron James 18-19

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he is going to trade or not at Cleveland? If he is going to trade, where?

I think he is going to Philly or LAL but not sure.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers would be the best choice for him.The fans(including me)would love this.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could see LA if kwahi goes too, George also, would be stacked. I could see NY also under same situation, but I think he will end up in houston.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love it if he came to NY and I've been analyzing the situation very carefully.

I realize after this that there is only one place Lebron should go.

The Boston Celtics.

Trade Kyrie or Gordon in a sign and trade, and that team is definitely deep enough to beat GSW. I've heard about maybe Lebron joining Houston but they are capped out and there's no way they are going to be able to trade away Ryan Anderson. Philly is another good choice, but Ben Simmons is a big problem because he can't shoot.

Lebron purposely avoids the Western conference like the plague because there are too many strong teams.

I keep thinking it's going to be Boston.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The place for LeBron is either Philly or Houston, it all depends if he wants to stay in the east or go play with his friend CP3, if he ends up in Houston i would say Carmelo gets bought out by the Thunder and ends with the Rockets too.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
He will never go to Boston just too much bad blood there between them.

He can go to Houston via trade. Cavs would trade him as he could walk for nothing. He would have to opt into contract he has a player option. The fit is not ideal with 3 ball dominant player but they will be talented and experienced enough to figure things out

NYK is not talked about but his boy Fizdale is now coach there he has plenty respect for him since his Miami days where he was assistant. KP injury is a concern don't know when he will be back and how he would look after injury.

A big part of why West is so strong is because LBJ is in East many stars have migrated from east to west because of him but I agree with you overall that the path to finals is tons easier in East has been so for many years and will be so for at least a couple more years.

Sixers is not a great option as everyone thinks. Embiid clogs the lane for him and Simmons needs the ball and can't shoot a lick. Not enough floor spacing and LBJ as a spot of up shooter does not work.

Spurs could be an option, pop has said he will have a sit down with him. This all depends on whether they are keeping Kwahi.

Lakers like Sixers is widely talked about and a tough option. He will not go there to play with Ball and Ingram Lakers will have to be willing to get two more stars (Kwahi, PG13, Boogie) they would also be willing to trade in their young talent for shooter and veterans. Lakers have also came flat out said they are not focusing on lbj but on PG13 and next offseason.

Portland is a real option that no one is talking about that backcourt will fit well with him.

Cleveland is also an option but they will need to somehow improve roster. Uphill task given roster - No cap space, not many attractive assets, almost all players locked in for next year.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow

Wow, I wish he would go to the Sixers. That would be awesome.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see Philly happening. Houston to me is the front runner, but LA has a way of attracting athletes, and given his million business ventures that just adds to it. Bad blood in Boston would go away immediately if he went there, I personally think it's a good choice, as much so as houston is. NY for the same reasons as la, but between the two I'd take la all day. Spurs could be a dark horse in the race but only if they kept kwahi, and he seems set on leaving, and not because the team around him. He wants some la spotlight I think, which again bumps la up for lbj. That's why la is the second most likely in my opinion. I don't see Portland even in the conversation.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A great player who has to play with better teammates

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Philly, L.A. Lakers, or Houston would be my guesses.

A

alyepes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think lebron goes to houston rockets

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Three teams I think LBJ will go to Lakers, 76ers and Rockets.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of people saying philly, but I just don't see that being a good mesh like houston would be.

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron sucks... too focused on liberal politics

I think Lebron might have had a better championship if he wasn't so worried about Trump and just focused on the game..... bottom line is he is a pampered liberal baby

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He would have to opt in that last year of the contract and be traded in a package deal. He wouldn't be able to houston in the fa market because they wouldn't have the cap room unless he would take a small fraction of what he is getting now.

D

DaNutts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think him and Kwahi will make the lakers a nice team. To me Lebron has done impeccable things for one person to go to the big show multiple time with different teams speak volumes and to do it consecutively.

F

formertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Story just broke about an hour ago LBJ is meeting with Cavs tomorrow to discuss free agency. No details given.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If only we could all be as lucky as Anderson huh? We would never lose a hand. I can't believe he is getting over 20m a year.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if he already knows where he is going. Seems really early to be meeting with them doesn't it? That just makes me think he has his plan all set out already.

Story just broke about an hour ago LBJ is meeting with Cavs tomorrow to discuss free agency. No details given.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
At least he still plays sometimes.

Luong Deng played one game for Lakers this season despite being fully healthy he is making $18M per year. He still has 2 years left. If he doesn't play again which seems likely he would have made more than $54M over 3 years for playing one game. And then some wonder why Jeanie Buss fired her brother.
If only we could all be as lucky as Anderson huh? We would never lose a hand. I can't believe he is getting over 20m a year.