Which league of football do you like the most?

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
LA LIGA first, Premier LEAGUE second and BUNDESLIGA third.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am brazilian and i follow Brasileirão...

However i like Premier League

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does the NFL count here, it is a football league?

an other game of the words... football or soccer, the soccer is football, what is the nfl then???

Anything, just being amateur level, of course, nowadays, even that one is banned, so if you like any teamsport, you must gaze the tv and the millionaires....

Hope, one day everybody will awake and the very professional - especially the billionaires' hobby - clubs go broke forever, and the team sports can go back to normal.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
an other game of the words... football or soccer, the soccer is football, what is the nfl then???

Anything, just being amateur level, of course, nowadays, even that one is banned, so if you like any teamsport, you must gaze the tv and the millionaires....

Hope, one day everybody will awake and the very professional - especially the billionaires' hobby - clubs go broke forever, and the team sports can go back to normal.

Yes, I'd love it to become amateur again, or at least for there to be a very strong amateur game, one in which the pinnacle is to win the amateur league. Will never happen though - there's so much money floating around Even in non-league, in the 5th and 6th tier, players can still earn thousands a week. So even if you're only good enough to play at that level, who's going to pass that up?!

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I like English Premier League, it is very competitive and very hard to make any forecast who wins the league because almost each club could show some incredible games.

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certainly by the quality of the game it is the Premier League. Somehow it doesn’t matter which team they play against, the matches are always interesting and exciting to watch and it’s hard to predict the winner even if the first team plays in the table against the last.

L

Lolocomondo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best league in Europe is Premier League because it is competitive and players are very athletic. Next comes La Liga because in Spain they have a very tactic observation about football and play more with mind and purpose. My personal favourite is Serie A cause they score many goals and free football most of the times. I also see that teams in Italy are getting stronger the past years. Vamos Napoli!

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the English Premier league the best

Uzbek707

Uzbek707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I all know that the English league is strong, but I like watching the Champions League better.

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most interesting and exciting of course is the English Premier League, you can also watch the leading championships from the top five with the participation of recognized giants.

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching the Premier League and LaLiga

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy the EPL because I think they showcase their skills in a grand fashion. I also watch MLS because I am from the United States.

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the Brasileirão and the Premiere League.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The football championship I like to watch is the Brazilian championship. An extremely competitive league with a good technical level.

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Premier League is the most entertaining right now.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the UEFA Champions League the most, and of the national leagues the English Premier League. I also like the Italian Serie A, in which we watch games with many goals more and more often, which was not typical in the period a few years ago.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel that Eauropa champion league is a best , where many collected in europ gathering for compettition . Really excited when the league is coming , but i prefer to play poker than football

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The English league, although with the millionaire purchases of the teams, it will become boring as the Spanish one is, we will see, because the power of some teams makes everything very uneven.