Which league of football do you like the most?

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching the Premier League, because it's very competitive.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does the NFL count here, it is a football league?

P

pintib

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm German and I follow the Bundesliga cause...I'm German.

But best to watch is (English) Premier League for sure. Money buys quality. All these international stars even in the average teams.

You got at least on big match almost every matchday.

And not to forget the great stadiums with the lifeblood-fans. England is the mother nation of football/soccer.

Also I like the english commentary.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best is definitely the premier there is great quality. But I am honest. I really like the Argentine league. Anyone can win against anyone. It will not necessarily be the league with the best quality, but it is more exciting and it is played with other intensity.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The English Premier League is the most interesting and unpredictable. All others out of competition)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.I like the Premier League and the Bundesliga.La Liga?Only when it is the Derbi between Barcelona and Real Madrid

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the best league I like and the Brasileirão even because I am Brazilian and one of the best championships for which there is no favorite in this tournament, while in the others, only the best teams like (ex: Real, Barcelona: spain)

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
English PL without question, dominance of 1 or may be 2 clubs in all of the other ones ruins it for me

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The English PL, for its strength in depth, anyone can beat anyone, any time. It's not as skillful right across the league as the continental European big leagues for me (like Spain, Italy, france, Holland, portugal), but it makes up for that in terms of the sheer pace and physicality of the game.

Best club in Europe currently - Bayern Munich/ Manchester City?
Best country, don't know, but I don't think it's England (sorry English fans...).

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think the premier league is the best in the world at all, and I'm English. It just goes around saying it's the best in the world and enough people believe it that it becomes a self-fulfilling thing. The only thing it's best in the world at is marketing.
All the best players end up at Real Madrid, Barcelona and to an extent Bayern. Even Man Utd and Liverpool have been used as stepping stones in recent years for players to get there.
As for "competitiveness", with the 5000-1 exception of Leicester, and Liverpool last season, the only time Man Utd or Arsenal haven't won it in the last 30 years were when the richest club at the time won it instead (Blackburn with Jack Walker's money, Chelsea with Abramovich's money and Man City with the Abu Dhabi bankroll).
Put it another way, the Charity/Community Shield (England's "Super Cup") - since 1996, there's only been 3 exceptions to it not being contested by 2 of Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal (Portsmouth in 2008, Wigan in 2013 and Leicester in 2016) - so 45 of the 48 sides who have contested it have been one of those 5. In what universe is that competitive? Yes, anyone can beat anyone on their day. That happens in all leagues. Barcelona and Real Madrid suffer unexpected defeats to struggling teams during their league season. The difference is the media don't go round spouting about how that's what makes La Liga great because it's so unpredictable.
I know I'm mentioning Barcelona and Real Madrid as if they're the only 2 clubs in Spain, but even there, Athletico Madrid and Sevilla have had great domestic and European success recently,, and going further back Valencia, Villareal and prior to their financial troubles, Deportivo and Real Sociedad have all competed for the title there or won or reached the final stages in Europe.
As for quality, pick any random weekend. Watch the Premier League goals round up and the La Liga and Serie A goals round up and get back to me about which league is better :)

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
England, Spain, Italy, germany - each championship has something interesting. And so in general, very much to be happy for Vardy!:)

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching the Premier League, because it's very competitive.

Personally, I love LA LIGA because my team, Real Madrid, is in that league, I just see the games of that team, but the most complete league is the preier league because it has more equal teams and with very high squads, Great players spend their years in that league to improve themselves, they have great stars in that league I go to chelsea.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
English premier league. Much better when there are fans - gives the home team a big advantage. Like the fact that all of their fields are grass. Games are usually competitive. If they could improve the refs, and come up with some new uniform colors (Claret and blue seems to be used by half the league) there would be no other contenders.

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the Brasileirão Serie A and the Premiere League.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Among the major European leagues, the best is undoubtedly the Premier League (England). This year the Serie A (Italy) league is more competitive than in other years, as well as the La Liga (Spain). But in general, we all know who will win and this makes the public lose interest.

German and French championships are also very obvious. The German, the people who watches, is just to know if Bayern will win for 6 or 7 goals and if Lewandowski will score four or five goals, so, I'm not interested.

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bundesliga, and i love watch Espania ligue :)

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
English Premier League. The strongest league in my opinion.

L

liviuplayspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course Poker!! XD and American football and sometimes volleyball, but only when women are playing ;);):phahahahah

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Premier League is my favourite one surely. Although I do support Juventus, I'm not much fan of Serie A untill it's Juventus' match and Ronaldo is playing.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the premier league is definitely the best league today

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the English Premier League most, a very exciting league with many traditional teams