League champions

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm support the underdogs as always, I hope we have a first comer champion therefore Bayern should not win! Even though they are ready to win and are more than favorite, I expected them to loose!

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BM is the favorite by far, but I think I will support Atalanta because I really dislike RB Leipzig and PSG.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, Bayern is the champion this season.

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So what Leipzig did to you then :bebored:

They haven't done anything to me personally, I just dislike this new trend in football where the team with the largest flow of cash is the winner.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
They haven't done anything to me personally, I just dislike this new trend in football where the team with the largest flow of cash is the winner.

If only you'd know/understand that Red Bull doesn't fund football teams as much as these arab sheikh's lol

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If only you'd know/understand that Red Bull doesn't fund football teams as much as these arab sheikh's lol

I know that and that's why PSG (or even teams like Manchester City) is not my favorite either. RB Leipzig is hated all over germany because of the money they are getting from Red Bull, though.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I know that and that's why PSG (or even teams like Manchester City) is not my favorite either. RB Leipzig is hated all over Germany because of the money they are getting from Red Bull, though.

Getting money from Red Bull doesn't mean that particular team is automatically going to win titles though and i'm pretty sure even Red Bull understands it :bebored:
And i have no idea why Leipzig are hated all over Germany ?!? With them the case it is not like with PSG/Man City who got just rich owners ... Instead Red Bull bought some medicore team - renamed it while still starting from lower leagues - yeah i've heard that while in Bundesliga 2 & 3 they spent like million on certain player while other clubs could only dream about it but still ...
Atleast they did reach top hard way after starting from lower leagues (guess you may find similarites with Napoli in that case) ...

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting money from Red Bull doesn't mean that particular team is automatically going to win titles though and i'm pretty sure even Red Bull understands it :bebored:
And i have no idea why Leipzig are hated all over Germany ?!? With them the case it is not like with PSG/Man City who got just rich owners ... Instead Red Bull bought some medicore team - renamed it while still starting from lower leagues - yeah i've heard that while in Bundesliga 2 & 3 they spent like million on certain player while other clubs could only dream about it but still ...
Atleast they did reach top hard way after starting from lower leagues (guess you may find similarites with Napoli in that case) ...
I also do not understand why this attitude to Leipzig, the team does not spend a lot of money on players, they have a plan to build a team that gives good results, without large infusions. It is especially strange to see the hatred of Bayern fans, which is an example of a money bag that can easily buy a player for 80-100 million. In addition, Bayern constantly takes the best players from rival teams, making them weaker.

Last edited:
ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSG is a favorite on paper, but Leipzig has a chance

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It is hated in Germany because fans are really important in terms of managing the club, so a club managed by a company is going to generate hate.

https://twitter.com/RTEsoccer/status/1295804694074478594

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also do not understand why this attitude to Leipzig, the team does not spend a lot of money on players, they have a plan to build a team that gives good results, without large infusions. It is especially strange to see the hatred of Bayern fans, which is an example of a money bag that can easily buy a player for 80-100 million. In addition, Bayern constantly takes the best players from rival teams, making them weaker.

It's not really about the huge amounts of money, but because in Germany clubs are largely owned by fans, not companies. And it's not only Bayern fans, it's basically everyone.

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not really about the huge amounts of money, but because in Germany clubs are largely owned by fans, not companies. And it's not only Bayern fans, it's basically everyone.
If a team belongs to a rich company, and without spending a lot of money builds a good team, is it bad? Is it better when the team trusts the fans, and buys very expensive players, and constantly takes the best players in rival teams? which weakens the championship and weakens its rivals. I think the development and organization of the Leipzig team is fantastic, and such teams have a future, and it doesn't matter who owns them! The most important thing is that the team was not unprofitable!

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If a team belongs to a rich company, and without spending a lot of money builds a good team, is it bad?

In the German context, yes, it is bad. By rule, the fans should own at least 51% of the club down to 4th division, except if the company and the club have had a relationship for longer than 20 yrs. That's why RB had to buy a team in that division. I'm not referring here to the management they've done, which is fantastic, but, again, in the German context, that's enough to be hated.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As PSG doesn't have a title yet...

Bayern.