Lakers?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron new teams always start slow, but I'm starting to wonder if the Lakers can even make the playoffs

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will make the playoffs, but will be out early. Probably as one of lowest 2 seeds. A lot of young players, and the vets all came from other teams, so the chemistry will b off a while. I don't think you can truly judge them until around all star break, and more importantly, the 2 to 3 weeks after it.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll be really surprised if Lakers don't make the playoffs. I think we'll make some moves close to the trade deadline and make a solid run in the 2nd half of the season. Once our defense locks in, we'll be cruising

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Lakers look like they could barely make the playoffs.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now, with Lebron i think it´s possible!!

catchitfool

catchitfool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anybody with Labron on thier team can win a Championship. so yes Laker can do it

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LBJ will not win a championship in LA or in any other team for that matter. He does not have the drive anymore to win another championship.
Their last game showed it, missing his last two free throws in OT.
He aint the GOAT.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're crazy man. No drive in one of the first 5 games of the year? People miss freethrows, law of averages. If he made them all in thr next 5 games you wouldn't mention it at all. He will get a championship in La, excluding if he gets a bad injury or such. Not this year though. I think la is aware that they are waiting for this coming fa market. Anything above expectation this year is just a plus.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know Lebron is a freak but he's already 34 years old. He is not going to be the best player forever, he's going to start slowing down, maybe even this year.