Lakers?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think the Lakers can win the NBA Championship?

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the Lakers this year definitely will not win the championship. Because they have a lot of new players. You can say the team was created from scratch. and despite the fact that they have LeBron James in their lineup, they still do not have the proper teamwork. not this year, maybe next)))

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston if it starts as a previous season and without injury, then they can win:)

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not this year unless they are able to get another star on the team

D

dbguimaraes87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have zero chances against Warriors... Even the Rockets and Celtics are better teams.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think they can win it this year, but it should be an interesting year. Hope that Williams makes the team- its pretty cool seeing him play with Lebron.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fun while it lasted, Williams waived by Lakers this morning.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked the game they played. The team has a lot of potential, mainly because they have the King playing too well.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
As presently constructed nope they cannot win title they are going to struggle to make playoff.

They need another star maybe 2 and some better role players that can fit with lbj. Not enough shooting not enough defense not enough rebounding. You cannot win a championship with kids. Need experience players who are proven.

Things should get really interesting next year. Imagine if they sign Durant/Kwahi and then trade for either AD or Lillard. They have plenty cap space as most of the non young players are on 1 year deals, and those young players are great trade assets. I believe not many players on the roster right now will be there come next off season.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Historically the Lakers play better with a Zag on the team. So without J3 its going to be a long season for them.

Kyshman

Kyshman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They have zero chances against Warriors... Even the Rockets and Celtics are better teams.
Funny thing - Lakers won Warriors tonight in Oracle Arena. Preseason of course without half players. But there was Steph Curry, Thompson and Green. maybe its a symbol?

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, I think they have a shot. Maybe 10%. Keep in mind Lakers will be making some move at the trade deadline too. They have a lot of depth and the best player in the league. I wouldn't count them out.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not likely this year, but I think they will win at least one within the next 3 seasons.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unless some players get hurt the Warrior will mop the floor with the league.

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers or golden state......
LBJ 23

S

shadow72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Golden State, Houston, Boston and Toronto for the conference championships. After that, who knows. The Lakers will probably be there next year though.

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think the Lakers can win the NBA Championship?

No chance this year. None at all. There are at LEAST 4 better teams than them in the Western Conference right now. The West is no joke. Had 10 teams above .500 last year. This is a 40-50 win team this season at best. I wouldn't be surprised if they made the playoffs, but I wouldn't expect them to be anything higher than a 5th seed. They won't make the finals this year. It will be great experience for Lebron and the young talent around him to get some chemistry and experience together this season and it will be ALL about what big name or 2 they can attract to come to play with them next season. And Then, and then only, they will in fact be a contender!

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure, why not return to the old days like-winning and crushing everything wrong with Kobe Bryant, but this time with dtugi beast call: D LeBron James! Lakers are my favorite team in the NBA.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they have not yet found the perfect way to play, but when they do they will be one of the best teams

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They gota make the playoffs 1st. But that crap Ingram and Rondo pulled was disgusting. Should of got at least 10 games each.

M

miguelonvzla

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
a very bad team a single player can not do all bad choice of lebron james to go to the lakers

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Boxing championship? Rondo has a left hook to die for - and talk about reach!