Chips
Fishing great place to relax , river fishing boating

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't own a boat so I'm bank fishing at a local river/pond mostly and off the pier when I visit the coast. Fishing and drinking a cold beer is A+ relaxation.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on the black sea is better, on the spinning from the boat is a good fishing for pike. my last catch is four and a half kilograms, I prepared it well myself.

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to go fishing with my grandfather, mostly to the river - it was a great time, which can never be replaced :)

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
for me it s more relaxing on lake, but i like river too because it s more enterteiment

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you live in a nice place with good rivers....river fishing is the best

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ALL!!

Lake fishing is great if you're trolling but there's nothing like pluckin trout out of an alpine stream. The big bastards get hooked from trolling where I'm at. To be honest with you, my favorite fishing is saltwater shore fishing. It's a victory every time you get a fish on the beach.

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well Done!

I'm not sure if everyone here is aware of what a great service Argonaut is doing for our marine life. Those damn lion fish are a famine to native reef fish which lose habitat and can't breed as effectively due to their invasion. Also they are a pain in the ass to catch because they are VERY venomous! Thank you sir!

I like to fish underwater in the Atlantic Ocean or Caribbean. However I only fish for lionfish, which is an invasive species there. Lionfish have no natural predators in the Western Atlantic, and are decimating fish populations from New England to Brazil. Unfortunately they inhabit coral reefs and shipwrecks, and can only be caught by hand underwater, mostly by scuba divers w pole spears.:fight: They also have 13 venomous spines, which make them tricky to handle. :eek: They are delicious fried, or in ceviche; preferably w a cold beer.:beer:

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, fishermen, finally cook your caught fish and invite me to dinner.:D

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
come fishing in Mongolia if you want to catch a lot of
Thymallus

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live in a fisherman's paradise.
We have the Indian ocean with it annual sardine run (and snoek run) that always has decent surf fishing. Stumpnose, Musselcracker,Garrick,Grunter,Salmon are plentiful (if you know where to go :D)

Deep sea fishing will land Marlin , Sailfish , Tuna , Dorado ,Reef Fish , Sharks ,Barracuda, Wahoo to name a few.

River fishing - bass, mullet, goby and moony and a little bit inland there are rainbow and brown trout

Shark Fishing is something you must try. Sandshark,Zambezi,Bull,Ragged Tooth,Tiger, Milky and Dusky Sharks all put up a good fight.

My best catch was a 108kg Big-Eye Tuna taken off Pennington Beach on a kayak and took over an hour to land.

Fantastic Job Argonaut!!! We have a local version called the Devil Firefish. Nasty little things to bump into when diving for Crayfish

B

BigSlick20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love lake fishing, but will fish either.

natasha555

natasha555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my husband likes to fish very much, and in the winter and summer, I go fishing with him only in the summer and I always have a lot of frozen fish for food and for cats.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not often fish, but it happens that we gather in the summer and go to the local lake, I really like our gatherings, we catch fish, talk, drink beer

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fish cutlets from fresh grayling, which you caught yourself! I hope I'll try it someday

E

Edgaro14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here we have the parana river, the fishing is spectacular, fishing a golden one is fascinating we call it the tiger of the rivers

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually in the river more active and large fish. Of course river

Mootizit

Mootizit

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
River fishing especially after the rain.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to fish both on the lake and on the river. The main thing that pecked and caught well.

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I prefer lake fishing over river fishing; have never done any sea fishing. I use to fish a lot more; bought a boat and now fish less, I know, makes perfect sense right.

Deniskin89

Deniskin89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to fish in the river after the rain, and when only dawns when the dew still wet.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a bunch of lakes and ponds in Texas. Catfish, Bass and Crappie are a blast to catch. Right now a great time to fish!

G

Gosha_Chicago

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is better to catch the river nature better

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im an ocean kind of guy. never fished in a lake or river!!!