lake or river fishing?

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you like the fishing this is the best place!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to fish in the sea ... we go out with friends from time to time to fish the sea

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Either, prefer bank fishing to boat though.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
In the sea over a reef first then land based sea fishing (i.e rock or beach), then river and then lake.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the calmness of a lake for fishing:sleep:,but a river for swimming,boating.(more fun):wink:

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to fish in the Sea. Sometimes I go to spearfishing freediving. Good sport. And fishing on a boat is also very fun. Great times and once in a while a big fish comes up.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like fishing near the lake bank. river fishing is not bad either.

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love fishing of any kind. It's fun to catch fish by their own efforts and then eat it cooked on the fire.

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My preference is to fish in the ocean, for dolphin. I don't think it's a good idea to eat any freshwater fish from Florida, unless you enjoy eating Mercury.

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As long as I'm fishing, I could care less if lake or river.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a woman I'm not engaged in fishing, but I live by the Dnieper River and I like to cook fish soup by the shore. Cooked at the house of the ear is not the same as in nature with the smell of smoke.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fishing fans fishing is all fine, the main reservoir, and the event itself

Fordeverest

Fordeverest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like fishing in the rivers because the fish is bigger,like in the ponds.

R

Ruber07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not much of a fish, I remember I went only once to fish, when I was a child. It was in a lake, but regardless of the place, fishing is great!

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lake all day. I love carp fishing, can't wait for winter to end. Though you'll find me fishing on the Danube, I still like lake fishing better.

I usually do 24-48h, with some friends, beer and a BBQ. Great relaxing activity..

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can't wait for winter to end. ..
I have the same problem. Rather it will be like this: PROBLEM. I love fishing but only in the summer. Now many of my friends call me to the ice. I do not like cold. I catch on the spinning and on the feeder. I live near the big river Volga. The variety of fish here is simply magnificent. And the pleasure of fishing is great. We very often go fishing with the whole family. We take a tent with us and drive with an overnight stay. Wife, daughter and son are always delighted with this event. And how we like to eat fish baked at the fire. Mmmm ...:D

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the same problem. Rather it will be like this: PROBLEM. I love fishing but only in the summer. Now many of my friends call me to the ice. I do not like cold. I catch on the spinning and on the feeder. I live near the big river Volga. The variety of fish here is simply magnificent. And the pleasure of fishing is great. We very often go fishing with the whole family. We take a tent with us and drive with an overnight stay. Wife, daughter and son are always delighted with this event. And how we like to eat fish baked at the fire. Mmmm ...:D

I feel you. Don't like ice fishing either. I love to lay back on the grass (or my trusty fishing chair) and feel the warm summer night breeze, the smell of vegetation, love to look across the lake.. and love that feeling when you hear the sound when the fish is caught.

The sound from this thing, don't know what's the English term for it. :D

set-4-avertizoare-tli-10-valigeta-transport-baracuda~8392443.jpg

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saltwater fishing, that is fun. I put on my boots and fish from the beach after sea trout. This is good sport.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Sea Fishing. Most of the time I go to Spearfishing freediving. Great sport !

On the boat with friends is also fun.

To me the important is to enjoy the outdoors, nature, have fun with your friends and get away for a while. It doesn´t matter if it is sea, lake or river.

Cheers,

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Catch more fish on lakes and rivers. I love to eat cooked fish.

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer river fishing.. :captain:

Vodnik2017

Vodnik2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for the sake of fishing I'm ready to give up poker...Dnieper...

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like fishing on the river, because there are flowing and fish are crayfish

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker tables. Yes, you can sit there for hours too by waiting fish.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lionfish

I like to fish underwater in the Atlantic Ocean or Caribbean. However I only fish for lionfish, which is an invasive species there. Lionfish have no natural predators in the Western Atlantic, and are decimating fish populations from New England to brazil. Unfortunately they inhabit coral reefs and shipwrecks, and can only be caught by hand underwater, mostly by scuba divers w pole spears.:fight: They also have 13 venomous spines, which make them tricky to handle. :eek: They are delicious fried, or in ceviche; preferably w a cold beer.:beer:

Attachments

• lionfish.JPG
    lionfish.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 35